14

cheol laid on yoongi's bed, this was his first time seeing the older's room.

yoongi was a bit embarrassed at first to let cheol see the feminine room but cheol was such an understanding kid.

hoseok had settled on yoongi's beanbag chair with yoongi in his lap, not allowing the small adult to sit anywhere else.

suddenly yoongi let out a tiny whine, getting hoseok and cheol's attention.

"you okie hyung?"

yoongi just whimpered, ignoring cheol and glaring at hoseok, muttering, "you know what you did."

hoseok laughed, kissing yoongi gently, "sorry, sorry. 

yoongi huffed, leaning fully against hoseok.

Hoseok smiled, squeezing yoongi tightly, the smaller male squeaking from lack of breath.

"h-hobi~"

"i fucking love you so much yoon."

yoongi's face went red but he just countered with, "hoseok! kid in the room!"

cheol giggled.

hoseok was silent.

"but..... i love you too hobi."

hoseok smiled brightly, turning yoongi so that the smaller male straddled his waist.

yoongi blushed a deep red at the sudden action but was met with a passionate kiss.

cheol went quiet to let them have this moment.  smart kid.

when they finally broke away, yoongi was panting slightly while hoseok just watched him, an eyebrow raised as yoongi licked his lips.

"jesus yoon.  you're so cute."

yoongi giggled, "love you!!"

"love you too."