Chapter Two (Part Four)

"I'll go down, you stay up here until I say it's safe," Fireflight swallowed her fear. "I am the warrior after all!"

Rosepaw chuckled slightly at her attempt at a joke, and watched as the WindClan warrior slowly padded toward the hole.

Fireflight took a step into the hole, feeling a rush of dank and musty air. She sniffed, searching for the smell, but she couldn't snell anything. Fireflight stepped deeper until she couldn't see the opening.

"Rosepaw?" she called out. She heard a faint reply. Fireflight took a few steps backward. She couldn't see very well down here. At least she didn't notice any evidence of other creatures down here.

"Rosepaw can you hear me?" Fireflight called.

"Yes!" she heard a muffled reply. "Can I come down now?"

Fireflight was about to respond when she heard a sound.

It was a low groaning sound, like the wind but deeper and slower. A chill went up Fireflight's spine. Her paws willed her to turn around and race back up to Rosepaw. But it was like she was frozen to the spot.

CHOOSE
A) Walk toward the strange noise

B) Run out of the tunnel

C) Tell Rosepaw its safe to come down

D) Don't move

Hey guys! I know it's been a long time, but honestly I really needed this break, so tysm for being patient with me!
I'm gonna try to upload these every Thursday, but I'll let u guys know if that changes :)