Chapter Two (Part Five)

Fireflight hesitated for just a moment before turning and running as fast as she could back the way she came.

She didn't stop until she was outside the tunnels, and in front of Rosepaw.

The apprentice stared at her. "Um, are you okay?"

Fireflight's breathing was heavy. "There was... a sound..."

Fireflight could tell Rosepaw was trying not to laugh.

"It's okay, Fireflight. I'm sure it was just the wind. If you want to stay up here while I go down, that's fine with me," Rosepaw meowed, resting her tail on Fireflight's shoulders.

The warrior stood straight up. "No. You can't go down there, Rosepaw. It's not safe."

"I'm sure it's fine." Rosepaw stared at Fireflight. "Please! I'll be safe. I need to do this!"

"What's the big deal? It's just some herbs?" Fireflight meowed sharply.

"It's Rockydust! He's just... so stressed lately. He won't talk to me about it, but something's up," Rosepaw pleaded. "I need to do this, to try to make him feel better."

"Rosepaw... it's not safe," Fireflight repeated, not knowing how to make her point clear. "I'm the warrior, you're an apprentice. You should listen to me."

"Just let me go down there! I'll be quick, I won't even go that far!" Rosepaw begged. "I just need to see what's down there."

CHOOSE
A) Argue with her

B) Let her go

owo what's up with Rockydust I wonder?? hmmmm i DuNnO... ;)