kid with skills?!

One trip to a science building in the country was an exciting place for Raze. He really happy about the trip and spent his time there with happiness in his heart.

    The next trip that the kindergarten would has was actually not likely to be a normal trip especially for kids. They would go on a camping trip in a real forest. During the trip, Raze was elected as the leader and needed to organize a schedule with the teachers while Hazer was elected as his helper. They needed to have a good schedule in order for them to really get something from the trip. Raze made a decision to let the activity just like a normal survival test. No specific schedule, just try their best living through days in the forest.

     Raze and Hazer shared their tent while others had a 4 to 5 people in a tent. Teachers got tents a little bit far from the students as a suggestion from Raze. Little did Raze know that since the kindergarten was for chosen people, some of the kids had brains of adult mixed with small portions of kid. On one morning, Raze woke up and saw Azirawati, the woman whom grew up on a western country, without enough clothes. Raze pushed her away and tried to escape. Hazer was prevented from helping Raze by the girls who sorrounded their tent. Thankfully, Raze was a cold-hearted person and pushed away all of the woman and went to free his Hazer. Raze told all of them to go back to their tent. Then, the day went back to normal.

    Since Raze, Hazer need to search firewoods and foods with Azirawati. Raze and Hazer was an expert at using knife and first-aid knowledge since the teacher taught them. Raze was trained to survive in the forest by his grandmother. While lurking in the forest looking for firewoods and foods, Raze heard a voice of Azirawati cried in pain. Raze quickly ran towards the place and saw a venomous snake near her. Raze threw stones towards the snake , leaped towards the snake  and smashed it heads and stabbed it. He looked at the girl with blond hair and green eyes and saw a snake bite. He quickly remove the venom with the risk of almost been swallowed by him. He started an emergency aid. "Could you walk?" He asked. Azirawati said that she couldn't walk. Raze used his muscle to carry her with his arms.

    Raze suddenly asked her the reason of she fell in love with him. "Did you remember that on the first time we met, you are the only person to ignore me while other stared in awe? That's when Hazer told me that you only interested in someone that is courteous while you never look at appearance and wealth. That's why I love you." She said before she kissed Raze.  The others who saw felt jealous of both of them. He brought her to the teachers. The teacher said "Could you wait for another time first Miss, we need to let you rest." Raze put her down then told the teachers that he and Hazer wanted to look for more firewoods and foods. When he wanted to move away from Azirawati, she pulled Raze T-shirt and said "Don't leave me alone Raze. Don't go." Raze smiled and said "I will be back. Just hang on there and rest. I promise that I will came straight to you after I finish my task." Raze then went with Hazer to fulfill their task.

      In the forest they caught a glimpse of a weird monster shadow. Then they found a carved rock and kept it with them before continuing their task. After that, they went back to the camp and Raze gave the rock to Hazer. He quickly went to Azirawati and he saw a body of her that did not move. He cried but then he saw a smile on her face and she quickly hugged him. "Thank you because you kept your promise. Don't leave me ever again." She said. "Don't scared me like that. If you die, I would be asked to take the responsibility. I need to go." Raze replied. Then Azirawati said "Don't leave me. I am scared of being alone. You got the obligation to help us didn't you." Raze sighed and accompanied her until she fell asleep. Then he went to his tent and slept. The next day, they all went back to kindergarten.