Chapter 3 - Saved By The Devil Himself

WHY ME!? That's all I could think of while walking faster and away from them. Oh you guys don't know, do you? Well all you need to know is that the two dicks walking behind me (who have gotten A LOT closer by the way) are the biggest, dumbest, most-perverted snobs to ever walk the surface of this poor earth. Their names you ask? Skylar and Reece. Reece is more of a subservient who's honestly a pretty nice guy...alone. But when he's with Skylar he will not hesitate to throw rude and snide comments and remarks at any poor innocent girl that happens to walk by.

Skylar is, I'm being honest here, pretty hot with his blonde hair and icy blue eyes but his personality just ruins it for him. I don't know what all the sluts and bimbos at my school see in him but oh well. Not my problem.

Oh but he is right now. My smarter-than-me-so-you-have-a-point inner voice states

Now I need to find a way OUT of this situation, but how?

Ding!

I look down at my phone and see that Harry sent me a text. I immediately sent him a reply without bothering to read the text.

*HARRY HELP!

*What??
WHAT HAPPENED

*So...y'know Skylar and Reece..? Well they may or may not be following and catcalling me..so HELP

*WTF!? send me ur location NOW and don't lead them dicks towards home, got it?

*yea, I sent u my location but please hurry Harry i'm scared..

*dont be I'm on my way to you now

God I feel so scared and so small. I NEVER feel small. I'm the type of person that isn't afraid to take on a challenge or back down from a fight, but this.. this is different. Harry better hurry the fuck up I don't know how much longer I can keep walking in circles without Skylar or Reece catching on..

I try to distract myself by putting in my earphones and blasting by music, which consists mainly of Twenty One Pilots, NF and some 5sos along the way.

I risk a look behind me using my camera and don't see them. Relief washes over me like a tsunami. I look ahead and freeze. Oh shit..

I watch as Harry punches Skylar right on his nose. That's gonna leave a mark. Reece comes up behind him, with a cut lip and bruised jaw.

"HARRY BEHIND YOU!" I shout. I shouldn't have done that since it distracted him and put his attention on me. When what I said registered in his mind, it was too late. Reece hit him right on his jaw, almost mimicking what Harry did to Skylar.

Shit, Skylar. I look over to where he was before to find him hunched over in pain right after Harry booted his crotch. Ouch, that's gotta hurt.

I return my attention to Reece and find him held down on the concrete by Harry's foot and nodding frantically at whatever Harry was threatening him with.

Slowly, I walk closer to the bloody scene in front of me. Skylar notices first and steps, more like crawls, back and away from me.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I didn't know you were Styles' girl. We'll leave you alone now. I promise" he cried, while continuing to crawl away. I'm genuinely confused now, but I play along. I'll talk to him at home about this.

"Now GET LOST. Don't let me catch you around her again. If I do, I'll send you six feet under, with three broken ribs, a fractured arm, bruised jaw and a broken nose.Do I make myself clear?!" Harry threatened. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared by that threat. After what I just saw, I'd be terrified to be anywhere within a 10 mile radius of him, if I was them.

Reece nodded and said something incoherent then ran after Skylar. Once they were out of view, I turned to find Harry wiping some blood of from his chin and staring at me with his green eyes a darker shade than usual. I'm not gonna lie, that was kinda hot. Did I just say that? About Harry? As in HARRY EDWARD STYLES? I must be going crazy..

I shake off that weird thought."Thanks for that.." I say after a couple of awkward seconds. He grunts in response and walks off in the direction of what I think is the car. Harry owns a slick, black 2015 Chevrolet Camaro. Now THAT is a sexy car. Once seated, I turn to Harry but something else catches my attention. Oh no..