Chapter 12: Pet

"Spencer!" I shout, entering the kitchen. He's not in here. I walk into the foyer. Perhaps he's upstairs. "Spencer? Where are you, dear?" I call out to him.

"Coming!" I hear his footsteps down the hall. I patiently wait for him at the foot of the stairs. He passes by, but I don't dare follow, not without his direct command.

"Come on, dear," he turns around tilting my face up with his thumb and index finger. He looks lovingly into my eyes and I return his affection with a smile. "I can't wait to taste what exquisite masterpiece you've whipped up in the kitchen tonight." He gently pecks my lips before leading the way to the dining room. I follow a few feet behind as usual, rushing to keep up with his long strides.

I've already set the table and he sits down at the head. I remain standing to serve him.

"Mashed potatoes?"

"Certainly. I love your mashed potatoes." I smile back at him, scooping some onto his plate.

"How about some green beans?" He nods and I put some on his plate. I finish serving him and stand by his side, waiting for his command.

"What are you waiting for? Sit down! Eat!" Spencer smiles at me. I reach for the chair beside him and he grabs my forearm, a look of anger gracing his features. I follow his gaze and he points to the floor. I cautiously sit down on the cold tiled floor.

"There, there. That's better. Now go ahead and eat." He chuckles, scooping some mashed potatoes into the serving spoon and plopping it onto the floor in front of me.

"Spencer what's the meaning of this? Why are you--"

"Shhh," he places his finger over my lips to shut me up. He rubs his thumb roughly across my lips with force. His eyes trained on my lips, he remarks, "You're a lot more pretty when your mouth is shut."

"S-Spencer... why am I on th---"

"Shut up, pet. You've done well serving me thus far. Do you really want to ruin your good behavior?"

"No..." I find myself saying.

"Now be a good little pet and eat up. You'll need your strength for what I have planned later."

"W-what do you mean?" I warily ask.

"My love, don't you know? We're doing the same thing we do every night, except now it's different." 

"Different?" I repeat, still processing his words.

"Yeah, baby girl." He smiles and leans down from the table and pushes my hair behind my ears, his pointer finger circling around my ear as he does so and sending a sharp shiver down my spine. "We can be more exploratory now that my seed is buried deep in your womb,"  

"What? But I'm not..." I look down at my belly to see a bump I hadn't noticed before.  I startle, causing myself to fall backward. I reach down to touch my protruding stomach, shocked at how large and firm it is. Is there really another  human inside of me?

"Where did that... how?"

Spencer stands up from his seat, placing the napkin that was on his lap onto his chair as he walks toward me. Towering over me, he stares down at me with a smirk.

"You don't know how this happened?" He asks, gesturing to my swollen stomach. "Why don't I show you!" In a second he's straddling my hips and I immediately struggle against him. In an instant, he has my hands pinned above my head.

"Struggling is futile, my dear. Don't you know this by now?" he chuckles, tracing the outline of my collarbone with his finger. Soon his lips replace his wandering fingers, kissing along my neck and creating small purple bruises along the way.