X

I was lying down on my couch, on my phone. Younghyun was in the kitchen grabbing a snack.

We had just gotten home from our shift awhile ago, and were relaxing before heading into the weekend.

"So the beach this weekend?" Younghyun said, coming back with a glass of some drink.

"Hold on," I said, staring at my phone.

"What are you doing?" He asked, because he obviously has nothing better to do.

"I'm texting Jae the address of the complex. I think he's gonna come over sometime this weekend."

"...For what exactly? For your guys' project or for you to help him study?"

"I don't know Younghyun," I said a little annoyed. "But I mean, whichever one we do, it'll just be one step closer to getting everything done."

Younghyun looked annoyed with me. "...Okay...so whichever day he doesn't come, can we go to the beach? It's like not that hot as it is in the summer you know? So it'll be like the perfect time to go-"

I smiled at him. "I'd be down for that." I looked back at my phone. "Let me ask Jae when he wants to come, so we'll go on the other day."

You
hey, so when do you want to come to my place? your test is this week right? we'll do everything we need to for that this weekend.

I don't know why, but I got a little nervous texting Jae. He comes across as just a little bit intimidating.

"So? Has he answered?" Younghyun came over and was staring at my phone over his shoulder.

"Younghyun, I JUST texted him, he probably won't answer for another few minutes or so." Ironically, my phone dinged right went I finished that sentence.

Jae
"Would tomorrow be good for you? I can't do Sunday mornings, I'm busy then."

You           tomorrow's fine! but i have work at 6 in the evening so just come before then."

I typed out my response and hit send.

"He's gonna come over tomorrow." I turned to Younghyun.

"So like..do you want me here in the apartment? Or would you like me to stay in my secluded area next door?" Younghyun walked into the kitchen area to get a glass of water.

"You're my best friend. What do you think?"

He did nothing but smirk while he lifted his glass to drink water.

"Just don't be annoying," I sighed.

"Y/N, sweetie, love. Annoying? That word isn't in my vocabulary. I am nothing but a pleasant person."

I nodded my head sarcastically and smiled. "Of course, whatever you say." I stood up to get my own drink of water. I grabbed a cup and poured the cool liquid in, standing right across from Younghyun.

"Dude, honestly? I'm here so much, I should honestly just live here with you."

I choked on my water and started coughing up a lung.

"OH MY GOD Y/N? ARE YOU OKAY?" Younghyun rushed over to me and started patting my back, trying to aide me from dying from water.

"MAYBE IF YOU DIDN'T SAY STUFF LIKE THAT, I WOULD BE."

He looked confused. "What exactly was wrong with what I said?"

"I don't know if it's the same from where your from, but when two people.. of the opposite sex.. move in together.. it's usually because they're in a serious romantic relationship."