Chapter 1 page 1 Moving in

Kirishima POV

Hi I'm Eijiro Kirishima and I am 17 years old and I just moved into my new house and so far everything is going okay I am going to a new high school called U.A  High School I want to become a hero and be strong. Back at my old school everyone said I couldn't be strong because I was a girl well I am gonna prove them wrong and become a strong hero. I moved out of my house because my parents were never good to me and always treated me wrong so I left at my old high school I was bullied for having red hair or they would call me weird. I moved and left there and my home to start a new life and be happy and find someone who cares for me. But I will always know to never fall for someone so fast and to see what happens first. Right now I am unpacking my things and getting things ready for tomorrow because my first day of school is tomorrow.

----6 hours passed----

I finally finished settling in and i am so tired. i was walking to my room and i laid on my bed.Then My phone went off and i looked at it and my bestfriend Denki was calling me i then answered it. "Hello". I said sounding tired. "Hey kiri i you finished unpacking". He asked me sounding really happy. "Yeah i just finished actually and i am really tired". I said moving my hair out of my face and getting sleepy. "Oh okay get some sleep you have your first day of school tomorrow". He said. "Okay goodnight denki". I said rubbing my eye. "Goodnight kiri". He said then i hung up and laid down and went under the covers and fell asleep.

HEY everyone this is my new story of fem kirishima X bakugou and I hope you all like it 💕❤️💕and I will be continuing the todoroki x bakugou story as well I am working on it same with my other stories.