Chapter 1 page 3

Eijiro POV
3 months later.

I was in class we have a free period. "Soo bakubro what you gonna do for the weekend". I said smiling at him. He looked at me. "Don't call me that shitty hair and I don't know". He said and leaned on his hand. "Hey my hair isn't shitty". I said and pouted. He looked at me then smirked. "I never said it was shitty it's just a nickname". He said and stood up with his hands in his Pockets we had are gym outfits on like the blue and white ones and I was sitting on my desk. "Come take a walk with me". He said and looked away. "Okay bakubro!". I said smiling. "Don't call me that". He said and walked out the class. I smiled and followed after him.

We were walking when we got outside we were chilling at the side of the school. I leaned on the wall with bakugou. "So bakugou". I said then bakugou started to speak. "You know kiri...you are actually one of my real friends I actually like and yeah". He said and looked away. "You called me kiri and really". I said and looked at him. He then put a hand on the wall by my head and was in front of me. "Yeah". He said and smirked. I was blushing so hard. "You cute when you blush". He said to me. "I...I am not blushing". I said and crossed my arms and looked away. He then grabbed my chin. "Yes you are" he said and gave me a evil smirk. It made the hairs on my arms sick up I caught goosebumps.

"Come on let's go back inside". Bakugou said and looked at me. "Okay". I said while still blushing. We were walking to class but then it was time to go home. I grabbed my red book bag and started walking and then bakugou looked at me. "I will walk you home". He said and looked away with his hands in his pockets. "Okay!". I said then me and him were walking home to my house then two guys jumped in front of us. "Well well isn't it the 1A students". A boy with black hair and he looked like he had scars on his face said to me and bakugou he was with a girl with blond hair. "Who are you extras". Bakugou said and looked at them. "I'm dabi and this is toga". He said and smirked. "We are here for your blood well I am here for that" toga said And smirked. "Well you can't have it". I said and balled my fists up. "Who is this fire cracker!". Toga said and she smirked. "I want to fight her dabi please I can tell her blood is great". She said and smirked. "Fuck off". Bakugou said and balled his fists and he started making little explosions. Dabi smirked. At us. "Maybe next time come on toga". He said and put his hands in his pockets.

"What no I want blood". She said and looked at him "we can take them on". She said. "I said next time let's go". He said. "Fine!". She said and stormed off with him.

"Who are they". I said and looked at bakugou and put my hands down. "There villains I can tell". Bakugou said pissed off. "Villain!". I said and looked at him. "Yup we will see them again like they said next time". Bakugou said and looked at me. "Come on let's get your ass home you parents are probably worried". He said I looked down "no actually I live alone". I said and looked down still. "Huh What you mean". He said and looked at me. "Let's get to my home first". I said and we were walking to my house.

3 minutes later

we finally got to my house. "this is your house its nice" he said and looked away. "thanks bakubro" i said and smirked. "dont call me that shortie" bakugou said smirked at me. "hey! who you calling short". i said then we both laughed. "aw you laughed". i said and smiled at him. "only with you" he said and smirked again. "lets go inside" i said and we walked inside. "hey can i stay at your place i dont want to go home" bakugou said. "sure!". i said to him. "im gonna go take a shower okay theres a shower down here is you want to take one". i said looking at him. "okay thanks" he said. "no problem" i said and walked upstairs i hopped into the shower and was cleaning myself.

12 minutes past

i finished taken a shower i put on my red shirt and gray shorts and my hair was down. i walked down stairs and saw bakugou i only his sweat pants. "hey you never told me the story with you" he said and looked at me. "oh yeah" i said and sat next to bakugou. "okay when i was younger i told my parents i wanted to be a hero they laughed and said i was a girl and i should be elegant and do a girl job when i get older then people mad fun of my hair and called me names so i couldnt take it anymore i became depressed and sad then i got three jobs when i started getting like 14 and wanted to get my own place i left my family and bought his house and i will be come a hero an prove them wrong well thats my story". i said and looked at him. "wow you went through a lot it sounds like" he said and looked at me. "yeah" i said and looked down. "kiri you are perfect the way you are okay" he said an looked at me then looked away. "aw thanks bakugou" i said then hugged him and stood up. "get some sleep okay kiri we got school" he said and smirked. "okay goodnight!". i said. "goodnight" he said. "oh you can sleep in the guest room if you want okay" i said and smiled an walked upstairs i went under the cover and plugged my phone in the charger and set my alarm an fell asleep but then i started thinking about bakugou am i falling for bakugou i sat up and blushed but then i laid back down and fell asleep.

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter there's more coming!!!💕💕😭✌🏻