Chapter 1 Page 2 The First Day

Kirishima POV
I heard a noise in my sleep and when i opened my eyes it was my alarm. My eyes widened when i saw the time it was 7:59 am im supposed to be there at 8:30 am. I rushed out of bed and put my skirt and white button shirt on and tucked it in and put on high socks and white addidas on. I brushed my teeth and and brushed my red hair down and grabbed a water bottle and my red and white bookbag and left my house and ran to school.

I finally arrived at U.A high school and i was out of breath. "Hey! Kirishima". I heard i go to see who it was and it was denki. "h..Hey denki". I said out of breath. "Are you okay you sound like you ran a marathon'. Denki said putting a his hand on my shoulder. "I'm okay im just out of breath now come with me to get my schedule at the office'. I said and smiled at him. "Okay i will show you the way there". He said and started walking i followed him and when i was walking i wasn't paying attention to where i was going i banged into someone. "Oof!". And i fell on the floor. I looked up and saw a blonde boy with spiky hair and he looked bored and angry at the same time. "I....I'm so sorry i didn't see you". I said and looked down. "Next time pay attention". He said and pulled me up and walked away. "Kiri hey you okay". He said and looked at me worried. "I'm okay but um do you know that boy back there". I said looking at him blushing alittle. "Oh thats Katsuki Bakugou people call him bakugou or kacchan or Katsuki but don't call him katsuki he hates when people call him that he is a very angry person but im friends with him and i think he will get used to you and here". He said then handed me my schedule. "Thank you!". I said and grabbed the schedule. "You have all your classes with me and others of course". He said smiling. "Okay! This is great". I said and smiled brightly.

Denki was showing me to my class "okay! Where hear". He said and we both walked in. "Denki your late". A teacher said so im guessing he is my teacher. "Sorry i was helping my friend find her way here she is new". Denki said then sat down. "Oh so your eijiro Kirishima Hi Nice to meet you I'm Shota Aizawa your teacher so call me Mr. Aizawa". He said and put his hand out so i can shake it. "Hi nice to meet you". I said smiling. "Okay class this is are new student Eijiro Kirishima she will be with us from now on". Mr. Aizawa said then i looked at everyone and i saw that boy i bumped into in the halls. He was staring at me. "Sit next to bakugou". My teacher said then i looked at bakugou and sat i the seat next too him. I hope today is a good day. I was sitting in class and i was listening to everything the teacher was saying on how to be a true hero. "Okay class you have a free period". He said then he walked out of the classroom. "Oh my god hi I'm Mina Ashido you can call me Mina or Ashido I hope we can be friends". THis girl with pink hair said to me. "Hi nice to meet you and i also hope we can be friends too and oh again my name is Eijiro kirishima you can call me kiri". I said smiling at her. "Okay kiri you just made a new friend". She said smiling back at me " Hi im Ochako Uraraka i also hope we can be friends". She said and smiled. "Hi nice to meet Too and i Would love to be your friend". I said smiling. I met a lot of friend's a girl Momo Yaoyorozu a boy Yuga Aoyama a girl Tsuyu Asui a boy Tenya Lida a boy named Mashirao Ojiro a boy Koji Koda a boy Mezo Shoji a girl Kyoka Jiro a boy Hanta Sero a boy named Fumikage Tokoyami a boy named Shoto Todoroki a girl named Toru Hagakure a boy Izuku Midoriya a boy named Minoru Mineta. I met so many people. When everyone left for lunch i went to get up when my arm was pulled. "Hi I'm Katsuki Bakugou we met in the hallway when you fell". That blonde hair boy said. "Hi nice to meet you I'm Eijiro Kirishima". I said smiling. " I know that shitty hair just remeber this i will become number 1 hero and maybe we can be friends". He said then looked away. "I would love to be your friend". I said and smiled. "Don't get all mushy lets go to lunch". He said and was showing me my way to the lunch room. Today is gonna be a great day i can tell.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter of This story I worked hard on it and I hope you love it❤️