Chapter 1

After a while, Edward and Bella rejoined Renesmee in the Cullen house. Carlisle grinned as his granddaughter ran towards her beloved parents. Edward smiled down at his little girl and picked her up in his arms. Esme beamed at the beautiful sight before her eyes, seeing Carlisle's younger son, his wife, and their adorable little girl. Bella still wasn't happy with Jacob for imprinting on Renesmee, but regardless she allowed her werewolf friend spend time with the half vampire. Jacob took Bella and Edward's daughter outside the Cullen house and shifted to his wolf, allowing Renesmee to climb onto his furry back. Then the two took off for a run in the forests of Forks.

Edward watched Renesmee and Jacob go off into the distance. He then turned his gaze toward the beautiful vampire next to him, softly grinning down at her. Bella smiled back and kissed his cheek "She'll be back before dusk." She reassured him. Edward nodded "I know." He softly took her hand in his "Let's go home, Mrs. Cullen." He murmured, smiling warmly at her. Bella smiled, her eyes gazing up lovingly at her husband "Lead the way." She murmured back.

Edward unlocked and opened the door, leaving the outside light on for Renesmee. Bella followed him inside, closing the door behind her. Edward pulled Bella close to his chest, kissing her lips. He widened his golden brown eyes feeling his button down shirt get ripped off from the back. He paused and took his shirt off, then ripped her black shirt from the front, grinning devilishly. As the making out grew more intense, the two vampires left a trail of their clothes, leading to both their underwear in front of a closed bedroom door. The naked vampires lusted each other more and more each second. Edward gently laid Bella down on the bed, his hands touching the inside of her thighs, he kissed down her body from her lips, leaving a trail of kisses down below her belly button. He gently spread her legs and positioned himself to go inside her.

Renesmee soon came back home from her adventure with Jacob, her eyes widened and she gasped seeing her parents ripped shirts. She followed the trail, seeing her mother's bra and both their pants on the floor. Renesmee nearly gagged seeing her father's boxers and her mother's underwear by their bedroom door. "Ewwww!!!" She thought  "Mom and Daddy are in there with no clothes on!!!"