Chapter four (a new friend-ship)

Draco's POV

Yes finally I have a friend, a real friend. Harry and I whispered to each other the entire lesson, we actually got along quite well, we ended up keeping our attitude but ditched the mean part of it.

The lesson ended quickly due to our talks and jokes, then we went to ancient runes together much to weasel bee and mud bloods disgust, all the classes of the went quickly for that day but unfortunately mealtime went so bitterly slow, then at dinner an owl flew over to me, it was Harry's owl.

To, draco

Let's ditch dinner and hang out at the common room,

Harry

Yes an excuse to leave, I looked at Harry and nodded then we both got up and proceeded to the common room, when we got their we sat on the couch in front of the fireplace, we talked and laughed it was nice not being lonely even though it had only been two days.

Then we split apart quickly because people started coming in and then I winked at Harry and went to get ready to get to bed, Harry then followed me, my mind was at rest a little now so it was easier to get to sleep, I don't know how much later it was I awoke to the sounds of someone half screaming half crying, no one else was awake so I looked around trying to find who was making the noises and... it was Harry so I drew back the curtains and closed them around us and I started shaking him gently "Harry, Harry wake up" then Harry woke up and I hugged him, then he pulled me down on top of him and cried, I just told him that it was just a dream and soon enough we both fell asleep, luckily we were the first awake so there was no one getting the wrong idea, Harry was blushing so much it was hilarious then just like my usual agenda I started teasing Harry with my usual smirk on my beautiful face.

Harry's POV 

The term flew, me and draco have gotten over our differences and became friends, no one else knew so Ron hermione and I stayed friends, and the first break was soon, me and draco were going to stay here at the castle, I know that Ron and hermione are also staying so it is going to be difficult to ditch them and hang out with draco but hey I'll figure it out. Any way I am now at the griffendor table for breakfast, it is Saturday and the mail is coming soon then a barking owl came in carrying the daily prophet and a small letter, I opened the letter

Hey Harry

Meet me at the three broomsticks, i wanna hang out with you so meet me there say 9:00 anyway see you there.

Draco malfoy

Cool now I just have to find a way to loose my friends, "what's that letter" said Ron "huh oh it's nothing" "Ok" "guys I have to go" that is what I said before going down to the three broomsticks to meet draco, little did I know that my friends were catching on to my 'scetchy' behaviour and had a plan to follow me, when I got to the three broomsticks I saw draco sitting in a small booth in the corner, it was hard to see so no one would see us hanging out. Then Ron and hermione walked through the door then they saw me and draco, sitting in a booth together just talking, Ron walked up to us and said "Harry what the hell are you doing with slimy little death eater!" Draco was hurt by these words and then Ron said "what you gonna cry come on Harry let's go!" I put my hand on Draco's arm trying to comfort him then I said "NO" "come on Harry!!" "No leave me and draco alone" then Ron left forgetting about hermione then she sat at the table with us, "so you and malfoy are friends now?" "yeah" "cool, can we put our fights behind us? I don't want to be friends, no affense but I also don't want to fight." "Yeah sure" draco relied still half biting back tears, "I should go and deal with ronald" then hermione gave a fake sweet smile and left leaving the boys to themselves.

Draco's POV

Then the holidays came and I had the best holidays ever I hung out with the golden trio, even though Ron and h