Chapter 7 (term resumes)

Harry's POV 

We went back to school pretty well, but Ron wasn't talking to me, we went to classes  together and talked and studied.

Draco's POV 

I was devastated about what Ron said but also because it was true but Harry made me feel better, I can't believe I have a crush on him, I keep thinking about that moment and how I wanted to kiss Harry and I think in owing to try soon because I love him and at least he does not judge me on my past so I hope he will not mind that I'm gay.... well a boy can dream can't he? 

A while later and I was alone with Harry, I was going to tell him about my sexuality, "Harry..." "yeah draco" "can I tell you another secret?" "Of course" "well you see... I'm kind off..." "go on" "gay" "draco I accept you, I'm bi anyway" bi? Harry is bi I actually have a chance! "Why are you so happy?" "Huh wha no reason" "ok" 

Then the term went on, me and Harry and I continued to meet secretly and had several more moments, we get along so well and no one realises that we keep leaving.

My feelings for him continued to grow stronger and I wanted to be with him but I was scared, our favourite spot was by the lake under a tree were the grass was green, we both loved it there and we would meet there in our free time, hermione caught on and covered for us when we met up, not that anyone noticed me, I still have barely any friends and the bullies won't stop, at least I am with Harry most of the time so they don't pick on me all the time

"Oi gay freak" huh I turned around and got punched in the face, great  goyle and a few other slytherens started hexing me and punching me, the usual stuff and then Harry came and shooed them away and took me to madam pomfreys office where she healed me and that is how the start of term went, then we had herbology, why did I take that class? Honestly, I hate those freaky plants but here I am, "today we will be learning about botany rides they are a venomous plant so be careful... after that. 

We continued hanging around and I have decided that I will confess to Harry and just pray that he likes me back.

————————-

Sorry for the short chapter