Chapter 5

Draco's POV

Weasel and granger are slowly liking me a little bit more, and now term resumes and I am running late for my first set of classes.

(Around mid-term)

Ugh the students are continuing to bullying me more then ever and I am now sitting in the bathroom after several stinging hexes at me, everything hurts, shit someone's coming, "well, well if it isn't the death eater" great some 6th years are hear to Annoy me, then two of them Grabbed me and then the third one pulled up me sleeve and grabbed my dark Mark it hurt so much, I could not hold it I started crying as the boys mocked me and hurt me, then one of the mud bloods said let's do this old fashioned style, he then pulled out a razor and started cutting and carving away at my fore arm, I started screaming and crying then I heard Harry run in and chase them off, he then got me to madam pomfrey, she fixed me up pretty well and got Harry to take me to the common room and look after me, the good thing is that no one else was there and I can sleep on my own, we spent the day just chit chatting about everything and everyone I was actually happy.

(Fast forward to the end of the term)

My arm had healed and to my disgust all the scars disappeared and a brand new dark mark was there and now it hurt, a lot.

Harry's POV 

Since I saved draco from the bullies and they got in big trouble and now except from the occasional mocking they leave him alone, the second holidays are around the bend, I am staying with ron and the weasley family but I don't want to leave draco, I mean he will be alone and the bullies might come back, I decided and yes Ron actually agreed to this, but draco is going to come with us, draco was positively thrilled about this, so we spent our last days slowly packing and finishing off our term. Draco had a lot of green clothes, I actually stole one of his hoodies and I think it looks better on me then red does, draco caught me and told me to keep it so I did and I wore it all day, we finished packing and got ready to board the train, when we were on the train the four of us found an empty compartment and sat down, it was a long train ride to kings cross, once got off the train we were greeted by mr and mrs weasley. They were shocked to say the least to see draco, then we all got into the car to Grimmauld place, then mrs weasley made a stern face and said "that if you tell anyone what your about to see we will be the death of you!" "Yep" then the new apartment appeared Draco's reaction was priceless, we walked into the house and sat at the table, I sat at the end next to draco, then mrs weasley brought out dinner draco and I heard whispering about draco and I put my hand on Draco's arm to try and comfort him and instead of touching his arm Harry had his hand on Draco's thigh, the boy was so pink, then he whispered to me "I know in hot potter but show a little restrain  at the table." He smirked and now they were both tomato's, draco said to everyone "I am going outside" I followed him, he was sitting in the park across the road he moved off of the centre of the log to the side gesturing me to join him, I sat with him we didn't talk we just sat there looking at each other I don't know why but I wanted to move closer so I inched in closer to him. He did the same and now both of our sides were touching and so were our noses we stayed like this for a few moments before draco stood up a bright blush on his cheeks, "l-let's go back inside" "ok" I said that with a raging blush invading my face.