CHAPTER 1: SECRET ADMIRER

Eunha's P.O.V

[7:00 am, Monday]

My alarm clock rings. I wake up and rub my eyes.

Eunha: it's monday again...

I look myself in the mirror guess what. Im a mess. My hair is messy. Well it's normal. I rush to the bathroom to take a bath.

Because im still sleepy. I fell asleep in the bath for about 1 hour. I wake up. And wear my bath robe. I go out in the bathroom and see the time.

Eunha: OMYGOD! Not again!

I rush to my closet and wear my uniform quickly. I brush my hair and run downstairs. But i forgot something. So clumsy.

Eunha: Oh. Wait. I forgot something.

I quickly run upstairs and grab the letter that was on my study table. I run downstairs again and run to the bus stop. After 5 minutes of waiting the bus is here. I hop in and sat at the back.

I open my phone and got 6 missed calls from yerin unnie. I call back. Luckily she answers

Eunha: unnie.

Yerin: you didnt answer my calls.

Eunha: Mianhe. Something came up so i didn't answer it.

Yerin: Yeah like falling asleep in the bath?

Eunha: How did you know?

Yerin: Im not an idiot jung eunha. I know you very well.

Eunha: Daebakk.

Yerin: CAN YOU PLEASE HURRY?!

Eunha: ne,

I hang up the phone and put my earphones on. I listen to some music. Like exo's growl. I dont know i love the beat. After 15 minutes i arrive at my school. I quickly run to the school gate. And i saw Yoongi waiting for someone hmm.

Eunha: yoongi yah. What are you doing here?

Yoongi: To study of course.

Eunha: i mean are you waiting for someone?

Yoongi: Jin hyung.

I just nodded. I remember i need to do something! I quickly run inside the campus and enter the lobby. Since running in the hallway is not allowed. I walk quickly lol. I arrive at my classroom. Luckily he's not here yet. I go to the locker area. And put the letter in one of the lockers. Then i sat on my seat. I look at the seat beside me.

Eunha: Where's yerin unnie?

I mumble to myself. I turn on my phone and call her again. Her phone is ringing but shes not answering. I wonder why.

5 minutes past. Jungkook just came in the classroom. Omooo. Otteokeee. I act normal so i will not be that obvious. But im blushing really hard. Suddenly Yerin unnie came in and sit beside me.

Eunha: you told me to come quickly but your not here for the past 5 minutes where have you been?

Yerin: Well i go to the restroom.

Eunha: you fix your makeup?

Yerin: no. I had a Stomachache

I laugh when she said that. Is she not shy for saying that in front of me? I mean i am her best friend but its so funny.

Yerin: Stop laughing. You idiot.

Eunha: ne, mianhe.

Suddenly the Teacher came in. All of the students go to their respective seats.