CHAPTER 16: Love Letter

Eunha's P.O.V

[Monday 7:00 AM]

My alarm clock rings and i get up quickly, what a change to me, i usually wake up late lol.

I do the usual things that i do in the morning, wash myself, fix my hair and make up, and wear my uniform.

I pick up my bag and started walking to the bus stop, while waiting i open my book to review, our exam will be on next week, and i really need to graduate.

After 5 minutes of waiting, the bus came, i enter it and sat beside the window. I put on my earphones and play some music while reading my book.

I was focusing in my book when suddenly a guy sit beside me, i look to see who it is and it's jungkook! I was shocked.

"Jungkook... " I was staring at him, "Hi Eunha" Jungkook said and smile at me, "You didn't use your car?" i ask him, "No, i want to try taking a bus" he said, i can't focus on my book now

It was really awkward on my way to our school. I didn't read my book, how can i review?!

After 15 minutes, we arrive at the school, jungkook and i walk together, suddenly we saw taehyung and hoseok walking too.

Jungkook ran to them, and i follow him, "Taehyung ah! You arrive early today huh?" Jungkook said to taehyung as he put his arms around taehyung.

Hoseok greeted me, while taehyung is quiet, "Taehyung ah you play really-" I was talking when taehyung cut my words, "Ah guys i need to go you can go first" Taehyung said and walk away.

"What's with him?" Jungkook mumbled. "Maybe he's going somewhere" Hoseok replied, and we continue walking to our building.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I really hate it when i see them together, i walk away from them, but suddenly i bump to yerin at the hallway.

"Im sorry" i said and help her to pick up the papers, "It's okay" She replied, i notice that the papers are heavy so i volunteer to help her

We arrive at the teacher's Office, and put the papers on our teacher's desk. Yerin and i are now walking together in the hallway.

"Are you in a hurry earlier?" Yerin suddenly asked, i dont know what to say, should i say that i ran away because i got irritated by eunha and jungkook?

"I just ran away from something" I replied she look at me, and i look back at her. She just nodded.

We continue walking without a word, until we reached our classroom we both enter it and sat on our seats. The class starts when mrs. Lee entered.

1 Hour of classes, suddenly the bell rings and it means it's Break time. I go to the cafeteria with hoseok

We sat at the table that is near the window, i look at hoseok who is eating happily, why did i end up with this guy?

Suddenly eunha's Voice caught my attention, i look at her and she's with jungkook, they we're both laughing. And i get irritated again.

"Waeyo?" Suddenly hoseok ask me, i look at him and i didn't replied. "Why are you looking at them?" Hoseok ask me again, "Just shut up and eat" I replied and push my tray of food to him.

"you know what, im really happy for them specially eunha" Hoseok said while eating the sausage. "Why?" i ask, "Eunha really likes jungkook you know" Hoseok said while eating the kimchi he really eats alot.

"How did you know that she likes him?" I ask hoseok while holding a milk. "I saw eunha's wallpaper and it's jungkook" Hoseok said.

Eunha likes jungkook??? I said to myself, since when??

"Eunha also told me that she's giving jungkook a love letter everyday" Hoseok added, my eyes widened. Seriously? Love letters?

I remember seeing a love letter on jungkook's Bag, it's from eunha?! Eunha is jungkook's secret admirer???

I look at them again, jungkook doesn't know it right? I didn't expect eunha to write those.

[to be continued]