CHAPTER 26: Exam Day

Eunha's P.O.V

As soon as the bell rings, all students go to their respective classrooms, this day is the exam day and i dont really like this.

I sat beside yerin unnie who's in her own world again thinking about taehyung, i suddenly remembered what taehyung told me earlier. Is that even true?

Our homeroom teacher mrs. Lee enters the classroom and arrange our seats to prevent cheating on the test since this test will make us know if we will graduate or not.

Mrs. Lee hand us small papers with numbers in it. "After checking your numbers kindly go to your respective seats" Mrs. Lee exclaimed.

I look at my number and it says no. 30 looks like I'm seating at the back, i look at the seat but jungkook caught my attention.

"What's your number?" I heard Hoseok asked. "29" Jungkook replied. Omg he's seating beside me? How great. This day isn't that bad at all except for one thing earlier.

I walk towards my seat. While walking i notice jimin alone in the side of the room. He's way too far from me. I saw my other classmates looking and whispering.

Suddenly i saw yerin approaching the seat beside jimin, as she sit, yerin unnie looked at me. I smile at her, i go back to my senses and sat at the back.

"Okay once i distribute this test papers, no talking to your seatmates okay?" Mrs. Lee definite said. "Ne!" The class replied.

As mrs. Lee distributes the test papers i glance at jimin. He's quiet today.

"Eunha, let's do well" jungkook whispered, i look at him and smile. Okay let's step aside our thoughts and focus on the exam.

Mrs. Lee finished distributing the test papers. "You have 3 hour to finish all the test, you may start now" Mrs. Lee fluently said. We all starts writing our names in the test

Some of the students starts cheating without the teacher knowing. Well sometimes you need to cheat in order to graduate lol just joking.

2 hours have passed i only have one subject left. I started reading the questions and answer it. Hoseok is seating beside me too and he looks troubled about something. Bet he didn't review.

After 30 minutes, some students starts passing their test papers and leaving the classroom. I glance at jimin and he stands up and pass his papers to mrs. Lee

As he put his things in his bag, one of my classmate flatly said, "Bye fool" students in the class starts laughing. Jimin ignored them and just walk out in the classroom.

I quickly answer the last question and pass my paper to Mrs. Lee i quickly get my bag and go out. I run in the hallway just to see jimin.

While running i saw jimin walking in the pathway outside the building. "Jimin! Wait!" I shouted he didn't stop, he still continues to walk. I run towards him and face him while panting.

"I said wait" I said directly at him. He just look at me blankly. "I have no time i need to go home early" Jimin colloquially said. He walk pass me i quickly grab his wrists. He looked at me

"Then let's go home together"

Jungkook's P.O.V

I saw eunha pass her test and quickly go out. Is she in a hurry or what? I want to talk to her so i pass my test paper too to Mrs. Lee, i quickly get my bag and go out in the room

"Where did she go?" i mumble to myself, i arrive at the ground floor of the school building. I go out in the entrance and i saw eunha holding jimin's wrists.

What's going on? Is there something between them?

Taehyung's P.O.V

I was walking in the hallway in 2nd floor, I'm still thinking about what happened earlier. I shouldn't told my feelings in that way, that's kinda rude.

As I'm walking in the hallway i look at the window and saw eunha and jimin in the pathway. What's going on between them?

"Taehyung ah" I heard some female voice called me. I look at the back and saw yerin. "Do you want to eat barbecue with me?" She asked while smiling. I glance at jimin and eunha again.

I think it's time to forget you...

"Sure" I replied, yerin smiled sweetly. We walk together in the hallway

Eunha's P.O.V

"I'm going somewhere, you can go on" Jimin replied, i don't know what to say he's trying to keep his distance from me. Should i just leave it this way?

After thinking of an answer i just agreed. "Okay then... " I replied and let go of jimin's wrist. Jimin walk away as usual.

I look down, why do i feel sad... This doesn't make sense at all. Why am i feeling this way?

[to be continued]
omg sorry for not updating xd The scene in my head is shuffled already hahaha btw after i finish this story, i will release another one. Please support me like how you support this story thankiieee!