1

(That's what you look like as a wolf, your a mix breed with a malamute husky and wolf but look much more like a husky.)

(M/n) POV -dawn-
As I woke up from my slumber, I stretched. I started my journey towards the woods, it was winter season so it was snowing out. Something about these woods seemed to give me a sad, creepy, and bloody aura. I kinda like it, but I didn't care much of the aura, since I'm special, over the years of my growth I learned my ability to shape shift into a human, which I rarely do, I somehow hate shape shifting into a human, makes me want to puke. I can defy gravity and I can do other cool stuff. Like kill people, that's a fun thing, only when they get in my way of getting somewhere, that's happened a lot of times. It's stressing. So I entered the woods I looked side to side and sprinted as I heard or saw no sign of hunters. As I was running I somehow stumbled upon a mansion, there was people inside they didn't smell normal at all? They smelt kinda dead but with a beautiful and sweet aroma. I was very thirsty and hungry but mostly thirsty, I saw there was a little stream from a river right beside it, as I went up to drink, it was calm and quiet for a few minutes until I saw a red demon looking dog run up to me growling and barking, I was not fazed but I was pissed, how dare he interrupt the nice silence. I growled and ran towards the demonic looking dog that appeared through the other side of the house, it seemed by the looks of it that this demonic dog was a male, he seemed strong, I was somehow weak, I had used my powers in the morning to protect myself from another pack of wolves that I had entered without know the territory. I bit into the side of the red furred dog and snipped at his hackle which he dodged, he took a strong bite on my side leaving me to yelp in pain and whimper, I thought the strange non living people heard since they all came running out to see a red furred dog that seemed to be theirs fighting off a wolf, I lunged myself at the dog making me overthrow him and made him fall on his back as I growled in dominance as he did too, he soon started him his growls stopped and go louder once more as mine got lower, he grew more power as I moved back making his stand on all fours and make me back away with my head going low, he managed to get a few bites out on me making me tremble in loss of blood and in pain. As I stopped growling I whimpered and tried walking away with a limping and injured leg, when all of a sudden I feel myself go down and lay there staining the snow in blood, I let a low howl out and feel my eyes slowly close, I caught glimpse of a tall,faceless, pale white, creature come up to me and pick me up and before I knew it, I was passed out, into the arms of an unknown looking man.

*next day*
(Still (m/n) POV)

I woke up and looked at my surroundings, I was in a white room, on a somewhat hospital bed. I tried to get up but was stopped when I felt a strange pale white hand touch my side, I winced and yelped as he pressed on the wound. He automatically took his hand off and pulled his hand away as I growled and tried biting his hand.

"Sorry child, I didn't mean to do that, I forgot. Please do forgive me." The faceless creature that picked me up when I passed out said. I was surprised. He was talking to me? I just laid back down and said.

"It's alright. No need to apologize."

Like if he'd actually respond ba-.

"Oh are you sure it's alright? Smile really did wound you hard child. Oh, where are my manners, my names SlenderMan, please do call me Slendy or Slender if you'd like, can I know your name now." SlenderMan said.

"Wait, you can UNDERSTAND me! Oh and the names (m/n), (m/n) (l/n)!" I said shocked.

"Why yes, we are no normal people, I am the owner of the woods, I'd like to ask a question...why did you come into MY woods child? And it's a pleasure to meet you (m/n)." He said in a questioning tone.