2

"What the fuck is wrong with you!!" Mother screamed.

"No, what the fuck is wrong with you! You gave birth to that thing! You and me would have been better off without that monster!" 'Father' said.

"No, he's not a monster and and yes I gave birth to him because he's my son! He's not your son, and you'd be better off without both of us actually. I know your fucking around with that slutty omega girl I'm not stupid, you think I didn't find out? Oh were you so wrong!" Mother screamed.

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me!" He said before taking a bite into my moms leg. Mother yelped in pain. Why is mom in pain, is she crying!? No one hurts my mother!
I let my powers go all out and spiked a needle in his leg, he yelled out curse words. My mother and I ran into the woods and we played for a while taking away the horrible moment a while back. But that soon came to an end when I heard a gunshot and saw mother on the ground.

"Momma!! Mom! Momma please don't leave me, please!" I cry out. She looked at me and said.

"Run dear, don't let him catch you, be strong and know that mommy loves you. Your very special (m/n) just remember that, alright?"

"Alright, momma I'll remember that, but I can't leave you here, you'll die."

"Son, I think that's too late now, I'm gonna see grandma and grandpa soon anyways. I'll say hi to them for you. I love you, please run, now! He's coming hurry, run and don't ever look back."

I ran but I didn't listen to her, I looked back and saw the hunter come again and shoot her in the head with a rifle, I cried out, he then took a knife out and cut off her fur. I couldn't take it anymore, and so I ran as fast as my tiny legs could.

——

I woke up, startled. Smile was still laying there. I tensed up, at the thought of that happening to Smile. I can't bare to let anyone I know die. No, that will never happen. I nudged Smile and he woke up, I whimpered.

"Had a nightmare I'm guessing?" Smile said.

"Yes, and it was not a good one at all." I said shaking.

"C'mon (m/n), lets go back inside. It'll be warmer in there." He said getting up and walking along with me side by side. He went through the doggy door that I never knew existed. We both laid on the couch and he went back to his room, when I looked back I saw a tall guy about 6'4 with red hair and furry dog ears and a fluffy tail. He had a blanket with him. He came towards me and it hit me like a truck in realization that it was Smile. He covered me in the blanket and transformed back hearing those gross cracking noises. He huddled up next to me and we talked for a while until the rest started waking up and getting their coffee and hot chocolate ready. We saw Sally come downstairs with a cute stuffed bunny, she looked so cute in her pink pj's and her hair was a little messy. She saw us looking over and ran towards us excited.

"Good morning (m/n) and Smile." Sally said with a smile.

"Good morning Sally." We said in sync.

"Did you guys sleep well?" Sally said.

"Yes, we did Sally what about you?" I said. Smile was being kind already and we didn't have a nice first impression so that worked.

"Yeah I did, where are the puppies?" Sally asked confused.

"What do you mean Sally?" Smile said confused as well as both of us.

"Well, Uncle Jeff said that if I woke up the next morning (m/n) would have puppies in his stomach and they would belong to (m/n) and you." She said with a cute smile. I blushed but was pissed off by what Jeff said.