Unexpected

Requested by ashley_xplr, sorry for the long wait, I hope you like it nonetheless!

Also apologies to not uploading in so so long, school is chaotic but here it is!

Just a note to anyone who is, gay, trans, black, Cristian or anything of the sorts. I support you, and you matter so much.

Last note, this will eventually be turned into a book on its own. 😁
~~~~~~~~~~~
You could say the lives of Sam and Colby were relatively different. Sam is 18 and living at home, and Colby is 19 and a leader of a gang, known for its evil reputation. Sam isn't quite what his family thinks, he's been in the closet for years and is far too anxious to come out to his family, they already are abusive and sorta homophobic. But the story of what lead up to Sam's life taking an extreme turn was the night of when Sam and his family had a great laugh with each other, and while they were in high spirits Sam thought it was the perfect time for his family to learn his secret he's been hiding for the last 4 years.

"Hey, uh... guys, I have something I need to tell. But please don't be mad once I tell you." Sam said nervously, while his parents gave him a concerning look. "Better have not done drugs, Samuel." His dad scolded. "No, no, definitively not," Sam exclaimed. Sam's eyes guided to the floor, wondering if he was doing the right thing. He felt saw his sisters' eyes on him. He looked up to her smiling and nodded slowly, mouthing "do it." She knew about Sam, she figured that out when Sam never took up her offer on a date, and by his internet history.

"I'm... I'm gay. But I'm still the same son you've always known. Everything is just out in the open now," Sam said. It was dead silence for a minute, his parents' faces shocked. He looked down back at the ground but felt the weight lift off his shoulders. Unexpectedly, Sam was knocked to the ground, his cheek stinging. "NO, and I repeat, NO SON OF MINE WILL BE GAY! It's just a faze Samuel, It's disgusting you would do this just to get attention. QUITE THE SIN THERE SAMUEL!" His dad growled, huffing in anger. His mother came up to him and looked him in the eye. Sadness filled them. "I thought I knew you so well, you've disappointed me. I can't accept this.."

"Get the hell out of my house, my sight. I don't want you influencing your siblings and don't even think about coming back." His dad stated. "Go pack your stuff," his mother said. Sam's eyes filled with water, his vision became blurry, and suddenly it was difficult to breathe. He has just been betrayed by his parents and has nowhere to go. That weight that lifted for a quick second was back, but heavier and worse. He did as he was told, knowing there was nothing he could do and headed up to his room grabbing his backpack and important necessities. While doing so, the screaming downstairs didn't stop, his siblings trying everything. But he was smart enough to know there was no good end out of this. He heard a quiet knock at his door. He turned to see who it was and saw his brother and sister.

They walked over to him and kneeled beside him, the room just silent. His sister pulled him into a bone-crushing hug, both beginning to cry, feeling the arms of their younger brother wrap around them both. All Sam could hear was repetitive mutters of "I'm so sorry." "I love you guys, please don't forget me," Sam said, tears rolling down his cheeks. "We'll find you, Sam. You'll always be our brother." Ben sympathised. Sam nodded, before jumping out his window, beginning his walk to nowhere.

Sam was in an awful state, in an ally, beside a dumpster. It was pitch black roughly 10 o'clock at night, and Sam has tears streaming down his face. Still flabbergasted at what had just happened days ago. Sam's clothes were stained. He looked beaten up, a bruise forming on his cheek. Quickly becoming skinny, the bags under his eyes got bigger. Sam was so close to ending it all. Until he heard a crash from the end of the ally he had been staying in, he couldn't see far back enough the streetlight dimmed out. So Sam just thought it was a cat or raccoon. The yelling got louder, raising Sam's nervousness, 3 to 4 people came charging from the darkness straight at Sam. But he has little to no energy left. The two men picked him up under the arms when another figure was coming towards him. A brunette came up to Sam, his two fingers guiding up under Sam's chin. The brunette grinned, eyeing up the other men "this one's mine, don't harm this one." He said walking back into the darkness, Sam was getting dragged towards the darkness but before he could get there everything went black.

Sam woke up in a bed, a light shining down on him. He attempted to sit up, but something around his stomach was holding him down. Looking down, he realised a strap was around his stomach, "ah I see our new member has woken up." The brunette spoke, coming in from the door. "Where am I? How did I get here? And who are you?" Sam asked. "Whoa, you ask a lot of questions," the brunette said, chuckling. The stranger sat at the end of the bed, "Well, I brought you here, my name is Colby, and where you are doesn't matter, you're with me and that's all that matters" Colby smiled, his hand going up to Sam's cheek. Sam turns his head to avoid his hand, "hm you'll come around, anyway who hurt you. I swear I'll kill them for laying a hand on you, only I can touch you." Colby said. "Why do you even care about me, you don't know me?" Sam asked. "That's where you're wrong angel, see I've been watching you for quite some time and no one has caught my eye as much as you do. I'll protect you at all costs."

"No. Let me go, I don't want to be here with you and your psychotic friends." Sam begged, trying to get up, but restraints stopped him. Although he found Colby attractive, he couldn't think about that right now. "I would never let you go, plus you have nowhere to go." Colby leant forward to Sam's face, breath on the blond's lips. He quickly turned his head as Colby leant down, causing Colby to kiss his cheek instead. The brunette growls, going to attempt again but before he can the door opens. "Sir, it's an emergency, police are onto us." Colby turns to the man at the door, huffing "alright let's go." But before he leaves, Colby turns back to Sam and kisses him full on the lips. "Take him to my room, he needs to be safe," Colby said to the man in the corner who Sam never noticed. Colby left without another word, leaving Sam stunned.

Sam was pushed through a doorway into a spacious room, not eye-catching at all. He had to be in an asylum or something. "Stay here, don't think about trying to leave. Don't make my job harder or Sir will kill me if you get out." The guard said sternly. He closes the door, leaving Sam alone. What does Sam do, runs straight to the window. He began looking around the room for something to break the glass. He grabbed a wooden chair next to a bookshelf, as he was about to smash it into the glass the door opened. "Hey angel- HEY no!" Colby yelled, running over to Sam pulling him away from the window and prying the chair out of his hands. Sam tries frantically to get out of the brunette's grip, but it was too tight. "Did you try to leave me, don't do that angel, you scared me. I can't live without you" Colby said into Sam's ear, kissing behind his earlobe. Causing Sam to go weak at his knees. "You had me worried there, angel." Colby said, sighing. Colby turns Sam around, guiding him to the bed, and pushing him down on it. "Wh-what are you doing? Stop!" Sam screamed, sliding up the bed. "It's ok angel, I'll take care of you." Colby whispered, pressing Sam down onto the bed. Sam was still far too weak and couldn't stop it. So he just let it happen.

( I wasn't going to write smut, my innocence needs to be contained)

A few weeks had happened since this happened, and Sam would be lying if he said he didn't like Colby, at least a little. His stomach awoke him, he felt awful, maybe the worst he's ever felt. He unwrapped Colby's arms from around him and got up fast, rushing to the bathroom which caused Colby to wake up. "What are you doing, Angel?" Colby said softly. Sam didn't reply, but just rushed to the bathroom, closing the door behind him. He kneeled in front of the toilet, feeling everything coming up. Colby heard what was happening, and burst through the door. Seeing the state of the blond made Colby dropped to his knees, "what's wrong, did someone give you uncooked food, I will kill them I swear." Colby said. Sam put his hand on Colby's chest "no killing anyone." "Why are you throwing up then?" Colby asked, pulling Sam to sit in his lap. "There's no way.." Sam said, tears falling, but it made sense with gaining weight, throwing up. Sam had to be pregnant, but he just doesn't get how it's possible. "Colby, I think I'm pregnant. I don't know how it's possible but I think I am." Sam said. "Are you serious, we have to get you a test! I could be a father, and what's better is it's ours!" Colby said happily, kissing Sam passionately, and Sam actually kissed back. "Your something else," Sam laughed. "You stalk me, kidnap me, kill people just to protect me. I don't get it," Sam smiled. "What can I say, you're my drug and I'm addicted." Colby smiled, leaving a trail of kisses down Sam's neck.

Colby ended up getting Sam a test, and it turned out to be positive! Colby was always protective of Sam, but this was a whole new level. He wouldn't leave his side, wouldn't let him talk to anyone, not even guards for nine months. But Sam got a C-section, and the baby was very healthy and turned out to be a boy and decided on calling him Archie. You could definitely see the colour of blue was from Colby, and Sam loved it. Just seeing Sam in the corner holding Archie in his and Colby's room, just made Colby go more insane for him. This was the life Sam wanted, not wanting to give up the strange journey for anything.