A/n

I know it's a really big of drag to leave you guys on a cliff hanger but it's have to be interesting. Now the thing I would like to talk about is the love interesting. Before you ask, there will be a harem. Amaya is now in the lead right. I think would like to put Janai next. There will be some special interaction with you and Tiadrin in the next part. I'm still have my thought on Opeli.

So what do you guys think of
Kuala? I think that he would make a great primary antagonist but he is not, trust me. he would make a great secondary antagonist.

It was a really insane ending, getting framed for the death of King Harrow. How awful. I hope you guys are happy with the last part. Oh and Aavaros is gonna be kinda like a good guy and he might help you escape in th next part. I hope you guys all hate Kuala. I know that you all do?

May ask you do you like that you take Viren's place in this? The fact that you are kicking all of the guard's ass? Do hate the fact that Opeli didn't even tried to help you?

So any wish, the red elf is mostly the main antagonist of this book. He is a red sun star elf. He was the last of his kind. And last question, what do you think of this book so far? I find it quite fitting that both you and Amaya are locked away. So what about Amaya being the leader g love interest for now?

So please vote and share. Peace out