Part 17

Gus was looking around ti see if there was anygthing that he can do. He was hoping that there is no guards around that is gonna stop him. He did however spotted the guards who wet rah I gotta a lovely conversation.

Guard: Hry do you wanna k is what nkt favorite thing ti have fr breakfast?

Female guard: Yiu have told me that for the 100 ti-

Guard: Rgg because thy are so soft and they are like ready ti cook.

Just before he could go in, the female guard out her fingers gi his lips,

Female guard: Not another world from you, I think that you have spoken enough, you have to go and be on guard duty. Why did you think that I would like to hear your favorite story?

Guard: I thought that you might be interested.

Female guard: You know what I would be interest in? If you would just buzz and do your job.

She pushes him so that he could do his job. As he walking, Gus grabbed a hold of him and pulled him right into a corner. This was enough to catch the female guard's attention,

Female guard: Jared, is that you?

Gus kept himself hidden so that he could find himself another snack. As soon as the guard was right next to him, he grabbed a hold of her and sealed her whole.

Gus: I think that I am starting to enjoy Katolis meal. I think that it's about time that I finished what I have just started.

Back in Katolis.

You don't know what you should do for now. The first person that you looked at was Amaya. You loved seeing that little cute face of hers. You know that one things for certain though. You know that your child will become one good fighter like his or her mother.

Aarovos: there is something that I need to ask you.

Y/n: What might that be?

Aarovos: Are your kids doing alright?

Y/n: Yes, they are doing just fine. Why are you asking that?

Aarovos: I was just hoping that you are ready for your next child.

Y/n: Of course I am ready, what makes you think that I am not?

Aarovos: well you see here, there is something that came to my mind. You have been fighting a lot and I think that you ought be a little bit busy.

Y/n: I am not too just for the people that I love.

Aarovos: That good. Good to see that you still care about them. You will have you tell her something before you are ready for battle.

Y/n: Right.

You walked right up to Amaya. You held her and brought it right ti your mouth, kissing it. Her cute little face just puts some amusement in you. You know that she will make a good little wife for you. She will be that one that you will die. You will make sure of that. Out if all the women that you are with, she is the one that you loved the most.

Y/n: Milady. I know that you are I queen but you are mine. I will make you my special little queen, I will treat you just like a princess. I'm sure that our child will become just like you. I want that child to have your sweet little eyes and your lips. I want the child ti wield the sword that you are using. I'm sure that you will be one of the heroes that your child will ask for. I love you.

Just by hearing all of those words, she is now in a blushing little mess and you kissed her right on the cheeks. You pulled her close to you and kissed her fully on the lips. This was like the kids that your wife gave to you. It was kissy like the good old. You parted away from her and get right back on your guard. As a few more minutes had passed, you hard some large footsteps that had shook the ground. It had shook the entire kingdom. You liked yo ahead ru see a giant monster which seems to be Gus.