Wounded Hearts

A/N: You can name your character whatever you would like. I personally think of my character as Guinevere for the heck of it! Just a warning! This is an Arthur x Reader x Zeldris and Arthur x Merlin fanfiction!

Steam seeped out of the tea, two cups placed on the wooden table. The amber liquid almost matching that of liquid gold, but for you, it was gold. The warmth of the drink soothed your aching throat, the weather had been getting colder, irritating your sinuses. Notes of ginseng and honey adding a sweetness on your tongue.

"Wow!" Arthur sighed in content. "Your green tea is the best." A cherry tint painted your cheeks as his orchid eyes bored into your (E/C) depths. A peach color tinting his own as he stared at you, his plump lips parted slightly.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it..." Your eyes glanced down to his lips, fluttering back up to his eyes. Taking the empty cup from his hands you went to fetch another refill. In a way, you were the kingdom's local barista, but you didn't make alcohol. No, you were known for your assortment of teas with herbal properties, along with many other drinks and the occasional pastry. Where did you set up your shop? The only place you could, your home. Naturally, what would be your living room was replaced with tables and stools, your kitchen being across the way, down the hall there would be two rooms always locked and a bathroom as well.

Artur seemed to snap out of his daze, his head whipping back to you. The blush still staining his sunkissed skin, you weren't sure, but you could have sworn that for a second his breath hitched. Sauntering back with the cup you placed it down gently, Arthur's breath caught in his chest at the close proximity. 'So I wasn't seeing things.'

You smelled it, the pheromones wafting off his body. Biting your tongue you walked back to the counter mixing various herbs and blending more tea. As a Succubus, you were very appealing to most men if you showed some skin, which you did your best not to, as a demon, you could smell the arousal coursing through his veins. You didn't know a whole lot, but what you did know was from stories and myths passed by mouth. Succubi were female sex demons, said to be able to control sex-related abilities and magic to seduce men. Did you want to use whatever abilities you possessed to ensnare the young king? Yes. Would you? You would try not to. Did you even know how to use most or all of them? No way in hell. You never had anyone teach you.

Lost in your thoughts, the harsh edge of your ring brought you back. The gem a dark midnight blue, surrounded by tiny white sapphires, the metal itself made of gold and crafted by Merlin. The only thing keeping your Succubi abilities, those unrelated to your natural allure, from infecting the capital.

Yes, you hid with the humans, but you and Merlin were sure that you weren't fully Succubus. So it was slightly easier to mask them without Merlin's help all those years ago.

"I brought you something..." Arthur quickly opened his bag, a beautiful dress. It snow-white sleeves that drifted down just above your elbow, the top of the dress was a soft baby blue, starting at your hips the dress flared out with royal blue as the color, flowing delicately to your ankles. Your wonderful mounds of flesh on your chest showed kindly, appeasing to the eye, yet not showing too much, the dress seeming to connect at the base of your throat, almost like a makeshift chocker, the beautiful lace adding a touch of romance.