Ready to Love Again!

"You mean nothing to me...just leave."

His own words have echoed around for the last six months, and today, seeing her picture with her fiance' Dr.Haksh in the newspaper, he couldn't ignore her eyes. Her lips were dipped with the most beautiful smile ever, but her eyes.

Her Hazel eyes.

Her eyes were always like an open book to him. It seemed to him like those were looking at him...accusing him of ...jolting his soul up from his ground. He felt his breath hitched, and he gulped the whole glass of wine in one swift move.

Sitting on the terrace of the Hotel Marine Plaza, Mumbai, he was trying his best to forget those eyes, but those were following him like the waves of the ocean causing a ripple effect in his veins, making him breathe slowly.

Her eyes.

Her eyes, the most beautiful sight he could ever let go of his mind. Every night, every day and every moment of his life, she was on his mind. For the last six months, he was searching those eyes, at every corner of his life. No doubt, he was missing her like hell. Her eyes that you can look into and feel like you are getting lost. The kind you can relate to easily, those are actual windows to the soul.

It was pointless for him to describe the beauty of her eyes because he couldn't relate with mere words. Soft hazel color, flecked with something darker with the shining layer of Love, enveloped in them. Those orbs were delivering her strength to him while looking at him always, making him feel that he could handle anything and everything that could dare come his way.

Looking into the glass half full of wine, seeing her swimming in it, reminding him of his words, and his mistakes with each sip. He was savoring every sip touching the glass-like his lips were touching hers. It was telling him how she always remembered to add her tangy sweetness flavor to his drink. She never liked him to drink these beverages without it.

The ticking clock was making him think of his harshness with one soul who was the part of his. Now, making him realize that they were apart and she was getting married to the man of his parents' choice. He was the one who pushed her to this decision, and today, he was the one who was suffering from this pain. It wasn't that easy to forget such a beautiful part of his life. She was the pure angel of his life. A fresh breath of air after years of his painful past, and he broke her heart into pieces.

He raised the glass and inhaled in one go before throwing it on the floor before getting up. The moment his foot stepped on those pieces. A realization hit him hard with a determination that he still loved her like those broken pieces. Though this Love sounded crazy for her, he had to win her back. He couldn't let her go through this alone, and those eyes were calling him, pleading him even after what he did to her. He looked at those pieces on the ground, confirming his answer because each piece was reflecting her eyes. Her eyes never lied to him, now stealing glances like those were searching for him.

He took his phone out and canceled his meetings and the rest of the international conference this week. His feet were almost marching just to go back to Khushi. He wanted to say to her how sorry he was. How much he was dying each second, keeping her away from him. He tried to tell her how much she mattered to him all this time, how much she meant to him. He was dying with every breath missing her. How much he missed seeing himself in her eyes, the ones that were his strength