Dard-e-Ishq

🤗Hello IPKKND family...Happy Anniversary.😘

Female Version

 The night was reigning the rage over and over by roaring through the darkness. It was flashing its power, showing the ruthlessness of nature within...pouring anger on a fragile heart that couldn't be able to register any one of these events. Khushi was unaware of the upcoming storm. She had no idea of any moves of the great Arnav Singh Raizada. It seemed to be a dream to her.

She was unable to fathom the fact that he just married her for the sake of revenge. He wanted to declare his hate towards her and her family, and this is what he delivered.

Arnavji was her heartbeat and the love of her life, but today he proved he was just like his father. Nani declared her pain, prosecuting him in front of this world, but he was announcing that Khushi might be his wife in front of the eyes of this society, but he won't give her any of this right over him. Not today or ever. She deserves it. She has to bear the very same pain as my sister did fourteen years ago. Her groom left her, knowing our father has an illegal relationship with a woman. Yes, a woman who was no other than Khushi's mother. My mother committed suicide, along with my father, bearing this shame and disgust. Now her mother supposed to take this burden. It is her turn now. I accepted this marriage because you asked for it, Nani, but when I found out the truth, I couldn't wait to show this low life woman that how much I hate her, her family, and the good thing is she loves Khushi the most. Now it's payback time.

Anjali comes forward and slaps him hard, "So you decided to punish Khushi in the name of revenge Chote. You decided to torture my sister-like friend and throw her in this hell. Then I am taking one decision today along with you that I don't want to see your face again till you realize your biggest mistake. I choose Khushi over you because you might be wrong .Khushi has nothing to do with anything."