waiting for her

Onica had forgotten how long it had been since she started reading, nothing she read really stuck in her mind, but it was a distraction from writing back to her Vapra, if she was even able to. She turned to look at the letter, she hadn't read further than the third line, unsure of what it might say. Picked it up carefully, opening it.

My love,

I'm sorry for not writing earlier, I should of the moment

I was caught, before we were caught, My far-dreamer,

my mother knows I have been leaving at night to meet with Sifa.

She does not even know you name, she already disapproves.

Still, I refuse to let her stand between us more than she already

does. I have to go to the Swamp of Sog at the end of the Unum, Will you

meet me at the seafairers lantern that night? Until then, remember

to look up from your books for a bit.

Forever yours,

Katavra

Onica finally finished reading it smiling at how well Tavra knew her. The Sifa rummaged through her pockets to find the rock her princess gave her. She read it over and over until she moved to lift the book off the table.

"why does mother always side with Brea?" Seladon was pacing the length of the throne room angrily muttering about something. Tavra sat on the steps sharpening a small danger for her sister.

"she's mothers favourite," Seladon continued as she approached Tavra

"this sided with you last week, sister." Tavra mentioned not looking up from her work.

"but she gets away with everything," Seladon stopped in front of her younger sister.

"yes, but she isn't going to be all-Maudra one day, " she finally looked up " I think both of you are rather similar,"

"how? She is nothing like me!" Seladon continued her argument.

"you are both very strong willed, caring" Tavra took her sisters hands "you put up with so much, I'd hate to do all the work you do, all those meetings. Mother needs you." Seladon looked up smiling at her sister

"it's really tiering sometimes" she laughed as the doors opened. A guard stood in the entrance,

"the all-Maudra would like to talk to princess Tavra." She gave Seladon's hands one last squeeze before walking out.