Quote 39

"... Teenage girls are very emotional, often swinging from joy to sadness in a matter of seconds.  You never would understand this unless you met me and my friends.  Yeah, you're welcome.  I'm Joy, and I, how shall I phrase this, am responsible for any generally positive emotional reaction.  There are others like me too: anger, nervousness, sadness, you get the idea.  But the problem is, we're each convinced that our emotion is the best, so we're always fighting for control of the emotions of the human.  The thing with girls in particular, though, is that during the teenage years, a girl's hair is typically as long as it will be in her lifetime; you never see old ladies with long hair, they've learned better.  Anyway, the hair pulls the entire head in a generally backwards direction, meaning that the floor that me and my friends stand on inside our human's brain is rather askew, making it even harder for whatever emotion has control at any given time to stay in control for an extended period of time.  So, yeah, that's pretty much my life right now as an emotion in the brain of a teenage girl. Tune in next time for chapter 2."

}{}{{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

If anyone wants to know the back story just comment.