F O U R T E E N

🐞🐈

It was dark.

Late.

The city was quiet since everyone was asleep.

But there was one blonde haired boy laying in his bed, staring up at the ceiling and counting down the minutes until he could see his pretty little Princess again.

He was waiting for her text to say that she was ready. Ready for him to transform and find his way back to her.

They'd been texting almost all day and he loved every second of it.

He wondered how on Earth he hadn't seen her in this way before. Maybe, deep down, he did, but he was blinded by his love for the red spotted bug that he didn't give anyone else the time of day.

But Ladybug loved another.

And it was time he did too.

Marinette.

Her name was on repeat in his mind.

Princess.

He couldn't stop himself.

Mine.

The ping of his phone snapped him out of his delirious state and made him jump in excitement.

She texted!

Without even missing a beat he'd transformed into his super self and found his way back to his Princess.

***

He landed silently on the rooftop balcony he'd come to know and a wave of memories flooded through his mind.

He remembered the way her lips tasted against his. The sweet scent of her skin and her delicate touch.

She had him absolutely mesmerised.

And she didn't even have a clue.

Chat stepped towards the trap door and tapped lightly three times, alerting Marinette of his presence.

With a shuffle and a click, the door opened, revealing a pair of soft, bluebell eyes staring back into his.

She smiled.

And that was all it took for Chat's insides to thunder.

She made him feel much, much more than butterflies, she made him feel the whole damn African Savanna.

"Kitty." She whispered. "You're here."

Chat scooped her up, into his arms, lifting her off her feet. He pressed his lips onto hers and it seemed as though every stress, every worry he'd ever had, had been washed away simply by her.

Without even meaning to, A groan came from deep within his throat, and this made Marinette kiss back even more sensually.

They were both lost in each other.

And without even realising it, they were both falling for each other.