teN [M]

*gasp* what in the world could the picture mean??

You'll just have to find out ;)

Xoxo, Enjoy.
-
Warning: Sex. Some kinky stuff but it's mostly sweet and loving.
-

After the meeting, Taehyung sent NamJoon and MoonByul to look over the papers, making sure that they were somewhere safe and hidden.

Hoseok took Jimin to their room to calm him down from the events of the meeting. The four Seducers decided to go to get to know each other, seeing as they would be working together for a while. Yoongi decided he would go check out the weapon and sparring rooms with SeokJin.

So, that left Taehyung and Jungkook. Alone. In the meeting room.

Taehyung was about to get up, an attempt to avoid an awkward situation, when Jungkook's angelic voice sung though the silence.

"So, Taehyung—"

"Don't call me that. You have no privilege nor right to calling me by my birth name." Taehyung interrupted, making eye contact with the younger's slightly lighter doe orbs.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows slightly before lowering them and sighing softly. "Right, my mistake." The younger stood up from his chair, walking over to Taehyung's and leaning his ass on the edge of table space next to the older.

"Hyung." He smirked.

Taehyung sighed and leaned back in his chair to look at the younger fully. "Yes?"

"How did you get into being the leader of a gang?" Jungkook asked, lacing his fingers together and placing them in front of his pelvis.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung raised his eyebrow.

"I mean," The younger lick his lips. "How come you got into being in a gang. I've heard many stories throughout my years, but I've yet to hear yours."

"And why exactly do you want to know this, Raven?" Taehyung asked, slightly tipping his head to the side.

Jungkook let out a small chuckle at the puppy-like mannerism that Taehyung had displayed. He continued. "Because, I want to get to know you. I mean, if we are to be working along side each other, we might as well get to know one another."

Taehyung nodded, looking forward for a second, contemplating what to tell Jungkook and what to leave out.

"Well," Taehyung started. "I didn't have the best child hood. The normal stuff: neglected by parents, poor, all of that." Taehyung swallowed the extra saliva in his mouth as he thought about what happened to him all those year ago. "When I was seven or so, I met Jimin. We were good friends after he broke my shell and then we met HyeJin in middle school. After that Jimin met Hoseok in high school...they got together and about three month later we all met NamJoon and Sunmi. We all became good friends..and that later lead to us dropping out of school together." Taehyung took a breath, smiling slightly at the wall as he reminisced on the happy memories he had with his friends.

"And then what?" Jungkook listened, biting the inside of his cheek.

"We decided that because of our shitty backgrounds, and current life's, we weren't anything more then petty thieves." Taehyung shrugged. "It started off with just minor stuff like stealing and pit-pocketing at train stations...but then I guess it progressed to bigger and bigger crimes. Until, of course...we became Kill Squad. The ruthless gang of killers, tempers and thieves." Taehyung sighed.

"So what about you?" The older continued.

Jungkook chuckled, sliding himself onto the tables surface to sit there. "Well." he started, looking off at the wall behind Taehyung. The older watched Jungkook's facial expressions, along with studying every detail.