Part 3

Days later I was screwing some other woman, both high on the last batch of meth. As I pounded into her, the news playing in the background. I wasn’t bothered by it till the guy they were interviewing repeats what the guy had said to him outside some jewellery shop that had been heisted.
“ You forget a thousand things every day, how about you make sure this is one of them?”
I stop straight away, and did my jeans back up.
It cant be can it?? He died??
I left the trailer, the women questioning me about getting high again, but I ignored her.

As I stepped outside the women's bloke came up to my door, followed by Wade and Ron. This bloke starts shouting at me about screwing his women. I didn’t care, kept walking. But he kept on and on and that was it. I snapped, I really fucking snapped. All my hurt and anger spilled out as I punched the idiot to the floor and kicked his head in, screaming
“ I just saw a ghost and I gotta deal with your crap?”
He never answered me, turns out the asshole was dead, but I didn’t care.
I walked off, trying not to show the others the tears in my eyes. I didn’t want them to think that I was weak.

Ron and Wade had followed me, I didn’t want there company but I needed to seem myself, so I gave them some stuff to do and then went back to my trailer.

I went into my bedroom, opened the cupboard and took out a jumper. I went to the bed and laid down. It had been a while since I took this jumper out. It wasn’t mine after all...
It was Michaels.
I had took it from him the day of the heist,  just before we left our room. He hadn’t noticed.
I held it to me, tears falling from my eyes. Was he really alive? If so, why hadn’t he told me. I would of hidden out with him. I breathed in deep, trying to stop the tears, when I realised it still smelt like him. This made me cry even more. I wanted Michael. I wanted us.
Okay we had been a secret, we didn’t need others calling us soft or trying to push us over. But it was what we had.

It took days and days before Wade got back to me that he had found a Michael De Santa and that he matched the description I had given him. Surely this wasn’t my Michael. His last name was Townley not De Santa. Surely this was the wrong guy?
Wade told me that this guy had a wife and kids, the one thing that my Michael didn’t – no wouldn’t have wanted.

I couldn’t take any more.
I slumped onto the sofa and took a hit of meth and entered my haze – my only way to be with him.