Part 13

The next day Wade was gone. He had scrawled some note about going to find Floyd and Deborah. If only he really knew. Maybe he would find out. Guilt flooded my body.
No one wanted me.
Not My Mother
Not My Father
Not Wade
Not Floyd
No Friends
And worst of all...
No Michael.
I felt tears fall down my face, I wandered into the sitting room. Wade had left a load of his meth behind. It was all I needed to do what I had to.

I took hit, after hit, after hit... I didn’t stop. I stumbled into the kitchen, found all the booze I could and stumbled back into the sitting room. I took a hit with a mouthful of what ever alcohol was close to hand. My body shook and the world began to fade in and out. I began to shake, my body not able to handle what I was doing. I called out for Michael even though I knew he wouldn’t be there. I cried and screamed as the world carried on fading. I was slipping away. I didn’t care. I heard a door open in the background, my eyes were heavy, I tried to open them, and a light shone into the flat. Someone was coming in, but not for me. I tried to take another hit, but my body was too weak now. I don’t know how long I had been doing a hit and a drink but I knew I was close.
Suddenly I felt arms around me,
“Trevor, my God. No please. I’m sorry"
Great, even dying I’m tormented by Michael.
I felt my body shake.
“You can’t. Why didn’t you tell me you couldn’t handle this. I’m sorry Trev. I still love you. Please"
I managed to open my eyes and that’s when I realised, it really was him.
“Michael, you came"
I tried to lift my hand to his face.
“Let me get help”
I could feel my eyes getting heavy again,
“I love you"
I felt him kiss me, I tried to kiss him back.

“Trevor..... Trevor.....