𝐀/𝐍 (𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫)

Alright before getting into it I wanna go over just a few things for the reader. You can totally skip this chapter up to you but this could be very important so read just a tad of it if you'd like. 

-------------------------------------------------- 

- Toby is going to be 21, you are 20 in this book which is your typical college student age I figured it made sense somehow. (College students can be really between the age of 18 - 24 so if you wanna change his or your age just imagine) 

- The reader can be any gender you prefer but I'm putting she/her down for this story, I'll be using other pronouns and genders in my one-shot book once it's updated.

- Toby isn't going to be your typical waffle, cute, loving boy ok?? I'm going off of his character sheet, How Kastoway made him, and how I'm pretty sure we all know how he actually is....So he's gonna be bipolar, He will be blunt at times, He's gonna be kind of a smartass as well. Yes he's going to twitch because of his Tourette's but in the book I won't "h-h-have h-him talking l-like this." I will explain if he's stuttering or twitching you'll understand as it goes plus it's just easier for the readers.

- Toby's tics include: 

      • Shoulder Shrugging 

      • Nose Twitching 

      • Mouth Popping 

      • Mouth Clicking

      • Shaking His Head 

      • Cracking His Neck A lot 

(If anyone's offended by these I'll change them)  

- The 'Pasta Mansion' doesn't exist in this book it's just a regularly sized cabin that Toby, Masky, and Hoodie live in (Slender does not live in the cabin cause he's doing his noodle duties) yes there's food, and water, it's just difficult to get back to that cabin sometimes cause Slender ain't around to take them back or help them find their route back hence why they end up wandering aimlessly for hours.

- Tim & Brian aren't your friends nor are they Toby's...in fact sometimes they don't even trust eachother...they will however perform some acts of kindness in the book but then go straight up back to ghosting you. 

- NSFW will occur at some point in this book you'll know cause I'll label the chapter.

- Gore, Violence, anything fucked up can happen so if your squeamish to certain things I highly suggest either skipping ahead or don't continue reading as it'll get very detailed depending on what's occurring. 

ok now that I got those out of the way I think we're all set to begin, continue to chapter 1 and enjoy!