3.Well Hello 'Dream Boy'

//annnd we're in on chapter 3! it's slowly getting juicy, btw i'm sorry for taking forever writers block decides to hit hard and I have no motivation. I hope you guys are liking this even if a few chapters are posted super late I hope you guys understand 

now let's go see what this twitchy boy is up to shall we??// 

He paced back and forth mumbling to himself frantically as I sat on the couch with my arms tied behind my back and my mouth duct taped shut, my head followed his movements watching his frustration a few 'fuck's' and 'your an idiot escape his mouth' he stops and looks back at me, I look up then look away keeping my eyes looking at the ground when I see him step in front of me. I close my eyes tightly trying to ignore his presence when I hear a faint squeak from my coffee table..I open my eyes a bit to see him sitting in front of me with that cocky smirk "you like something?" his neck cracked again making me shift uncomfortably. 

I feel the tape rip harshly off my mouth as I gasp in pain "you mother fph-" he cups his hand over my mouth shushing me "make a single noise to where someone needs to come in here and i'll cut you into god damn pieces" 

Keeping his hand on my mouth he lets out a heavy sigh "now...are you a hundred and I mean a hundred percent sure this isn't apartment 120" he cocks an eyebrow looking me up and down, I shake my head slowly being careful not to anger him "so your telling me your name isn't Ashley" 

I shook my head again 

Chuckling to himself he gets off the table walking slowly over to the wall, facing it he leans his head against it making you confused by his actions..as your about to speak up he punches the wall causing a gasp to escape your mouth "FUCKING DAMNIT!" he twitches with more anger than before, he turns around looking at you grabbing you by the collar of your shirt pulling you up to him "you little fucking bitch I should-" he bites his lip in frustration then releases you placing  a hand on his forehead "shit...." 

I look at him trying not to break down, my leg taps uncontrollably as I watch him steady his breathing "um....why are you..." I scoot forward a bit clearing my throat "so..how did that um..happen" tilting my head slightly I look at his wound still oozing blood, he scoffed at the commented I made sarcastically asking "why the fuck do you care?" 

"because your bleeding dipshit you need a hospital, look if you untie me i'll take you" 

"pft yeah then i'll get arrested that's a smart one" he walks around the table and sits on the couch a few inches away from me, he leans his head back sighing laughing a bit "you know I can't feel it right" he looked over towards you, you glanced over at him still scared of his appearance but confused at his comment. 

"what the hell do you mean you can't feel it?" 

"I mean I can't feel pain smartass, I have CIPA" he turned his head to stare out the big glass window watching the sun begin to set "I also have tourettes which is why you keep hearing me stutter with some words and it's why I twitch" just then his neck snaps again causing him to sigh heavily 

So Y/N this is how your nights going??? A psychotic killer broke into your house, in need of aid, and he's conversing with you like it's a normal thing? we'll at least he isn't torturing me... "if it helps you, and if you can untie me I can fix that wound for you" he goes to speak but I quickly speak over him "I studied in the medical field for a bit...I changed when I got here to well something different, it just wasn't my taste of something to do for the rest of my life" 

I watch him shift uncomfortably a bit deciding on what he should do, he sighs scooting himself over to me unting my arms "you do anything funny remember what I told you about the screaming" I nod placing my hand on my heart showing him I promised as he flopped back against he couch breathing heavily a bit "jesus christ how much blood have you lost?!" I quickly rummage through the medical kit grabbing gause, bandages, and the bottle of hydrogen peroxide