6.Gotta Find a Way Out

//chapter 6 already woo! btw I am very tipsy writing this for y'all so if some parts look confusing I will go back and fix it..anyways this part is a bit more mushy so for those who like adorable shit here you go! //

//make sure you vote for this chapter as well as the others please and thx ^-^ enjoy! stay tuned for the question at the end of this chapter!// 

Y/N's Pov

"i'm here!" I burst through the door of my calculus class breathing heavily gaining a few glances from the other students, the teacher finally turned his head around from the smartboard "Professor i'm so sorry sir traffic sucked and-" 

"mrs.L/N" my heart jumped a bit "y..yes?" I smile nervously 

"I suggest you take your seat before you have to stay after class for being disruptive or you may leave" I gulped shutting my mouth quickly walking towards my seat. I set my bag down opening it removing my laptop out of the bag, glancing around the room then towards the professor I watched him closely go over today's lesson scribbling notes and answers down on the board 

grabbing a pen and my notebook I skimmed through the pages finally reaching a blank page when my pen connected to the paper..

no words were written though 

I can't focus 

setting the pen down I shake my head opening up my laptop to a doc file to just jot down my notes from there, honestly made my life a bit easier as I finally managed to type out the notes and keep up with the lesson but my mind was still all over the place..

this is crazy

am I dreaming? 

I gotta be..

"can someone answer this question for me please?" I watch the professor point to the board, everyone got quiet "c'mon not everyone at once now" he chuckled a bit but I wasn't paying attention to the lessons all that much for once as I continued to think about that psycho in my house...what if he gets into shit? what if he starts bringing victims to my house?! what if B/F/N is coming over and i'm not there and he hurts her! maybe I should go home early coming to class was a horrid idea.. 

I can't focus one bit.. 

my mind is spriling... 

"u..uh sir?" I swallowed nervously  

"Yes mrs. Y/N??" he raised a brow looking up from his computer screen "do you have something you'd like to add for the class??" I breathed in letting out a shaky breath "n..no actually could I be excused and step into the hallway? I'm caught up on my notes" a small smile appeared across his face giving me a nod of approval. 

'best teacher hands down..even though he has his days' 

I closed my laptop setting it into my bag as I got up out of my desk and made my way out of the room, pushing the door open I walked down the hall slowly scrolling through my phone looking for my friends contact "come on come on.." 

found it! 

A light thump from the door down the hall caused me to jump a bit "jesus!" I held my chest turning my head toward the door as my eyes shot open 

holy 

fuck 

no 

way....

WHY IS HE HERE!? 

He waved at me through the small window pointing towards the door knob to signal me to open it, I could barely move..did he finally decide to come kill me? why here...could it be my dream becoming a reality? I hope not..