Information

Warnings:

- boyxboy

- probably smut

- mentions of self harm and rape

- side ships

- swearing

- english isn't my first language so the story could have some grammatical errors (if you should find one, pm me and i'll try to fix it)

Some other things:

I'm okay with constructive criticism and I even encourage it. I know I'm not a great writer and this is my first story. If you have any advice or criticism bring it on. But I don't want any hate towards me.

Please don't copy, translate or quote from this book without my permission.

If you have any questions regarding the content or single paragraphs you didn't understand, because my writing was confusing, don't hesitate to message me.

Updates:

I won't be able to update frequently, since I'm in school and have some personal problems to deal with right now. This story will take a while to write and I hope for your patience. I promise I will try my best.

Thank you!:

To  @Stylinson_Larryxx for the great cover. I fell in love with it the first time I saw it. Thank you so much for doing it. I just can say it over and over again.

To everyone who's supporting me here on wattpad:

@WhaleO_oThen  @hazzasnipps  @girl_with_no_job  @Emryswatson  @Stylinson_Larryxx  @What_Am_I_Siriusly @bluehairedbaby @Lovedale1215 @ayouta_006

If i forgot someone I am terribly sorry, leave a comment and I will add you to the list.

I think that's it. Be patient with me and like I said I'm perfectly fine with people giving me advice.

To everyone: Please comment on this story. I love reading comments and answering to them and I would really like to know what you think of this.

I hope you enjoy the prologue.

~ Lou