Chapter 11

JENNIE’S P.O.V

I felt the heat burning on my arms and my legs are surrounded by long legs, as I open my lazy eyes I saw my best friend embracing me tight. Last night was fun, I got my best friend back though She reveals that Somi and hee are done and I well… I met my first crush or love or whatsoever again! But the most confusing part was why the hell Lisa asked me about my feelings! Why now? I’m totally confused about this but I need to be fair.

Mino taught me to forget my feelings about Lisa and well actually not totally but I do really need to forget my feelings for her?

I unwrapped myself from her embrace put unfortunately she hugged me tighter.

“Hey! Are you trying to kill me?” I snap.

“Hmmm… I just miss the olden days where you and I used to do this” she mumbled.

“GET UP! I’m hungry” I muttered. She slowly releases me and cocooned to my side, I was again able to see her perfect face.

“Amuse by my face best?” she snaps.

“Amuse yourself! Get up now; we need to be ready for tonight!” I shouted. She quickly gets up and pouted, why she’s so cute while doing that kind of face dance.

“What’s the time?” she asks. I look at my clock on my bedside table and holy shit! It’s already 6 in the afternoon! We only got 3 hours to prepare.

“We over slept!” I mouth. She frowns and gazes to my clock, and then I giggle looking her pale face.

“Why so pale Lis?” I tease.

“Shut up you shorty! We really do overslept! I must go home and prepare my stuff, see you this evening” before I could response, her nowhere in sight! That really was fast.

I decided to walk to my bathroom and take a quick shower and by means of quick just 10 minutes shower. As the water sooths in my body I snap back about the revelation last night about Lisa and Somi. Why so sudden? Why now? Now, that I already ugh! How frustrating, maybe this is the sign that Lisa and I are just best friends and no more!

I finished my bath and quickly put on my black jeans and white shirt. I looked at the mirror and I saw the innocent happy girl back then. People do change, especially me. I put some lip gloss and eye liner then I’m done. I wear a pair of high-cut black converse shoes. Now It’s perfect, I’m like a rock-star that so afraid to sing in front of people. I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in” I mutter. The door open and Mino is standing there.

“Good morning” he says shyly.

“Good morning” I turned around to look at him and give him a bear hug.

“How’s your sleep?”

“Well, I have this weird dream though” he raises his hand towards his check.

“What kind of weird dream?” I look at him quizzically.

“Well, in my dream you told me that you love me. It’s just a dream right?” he pouted. Oh! Now, he’s playing games with me. I roll my eyes and giggle. He’s really crazy!

“Is my dream amuses you my bride?”

“A little bit my groom” I giggle. We stare at each other and then burst out laughing.

“You know, you better eat ,you let me think ahh! Breakfast, lunch and dinner; All in one” he smirk.

“I know right, I really overslept!”

“Is it just you or?”

My mouth drops open.

“Don’t be shocked about it Jen, I know Lis slept with you” he sighs.