Chapter 14

JENNIE'S P.O.V

SOMI told me everything, about Lisa’s plan and all. I don’t have any problems with it and besides by Lisa’s moving on with her life is a good plan for both of us. But I know this doesn’t convince me, her leaving me? Our story is a total mess up.

“Do you know where will he be going?” I ask Somi who is looking at me with pity.

“She doesn’t want to let you know Jen” she said. I just nod and take a deep breath.

“Can I ask you something?” Somi states which makes me smile. It’s like this whole thing is ridiculously awkward. Her being my business partner after our whole mess up relationship because we both love the same person. Duh!

“Yes, but be sure that I can answer it” I tease. She laughs and smiles.

“I know you can answer this. This is just a simple question. Do you still love Lisa?” My smile fades and changes into pout. Do I still love her? But I already have a boyfriend. MINO, I love Mino!

“I already have a boy---“

“I know, but that doesn’t answer the question” she snaps.

"What about you Somi?” I ask changing the subject.

“Yes, I still love her”

“How can you say that without thinking?” I mutter.

“If you love someone and you’re brave enough to let everyone know then you don’t need to think” she smiles. She really has a point though. Do I really love Mino? Or I’m just convincing myself that I love him even though I know that Lisa is the one ruling my heart? Am I that coward? Am I that selfish?

“I guess I’m not that brave enough to answer your question Somi” I inhale desperately.

“I guess so” looking at me she handed me my phone which makes me wonder, I saw Mino’s name.Mino is calling me eighteen times and I haven’t even notice it because I’m busy thinking about Lisa. I smile at Somi who is still staring at me.

“If you love Lisa why did you broke up with her or something?” I ask.

“Because I know that no matter what I’ll do, she will be forever head over heels in love with her best friend” she shrugs.

“What do you mean?” I ask

“I know that since she left your village, she realized that she’s in love with you but she doesn’t have any courage to tell you and accept it in her self because you both keep on saying that you will choose friendship rather than be in a relationship” she coughs

“Remember the time that she didn’t respond your letter? It’s because I’m too jealous about you, she keeps on telling me how lovable; sweet; amazing; gorgeous and all the positive compliments a girl could ask for. I know, I sound like terrible or insane but that’s me. I don’t want to regret on things that I haven’t done. So in short I didn’t regret those endless jealousies I made just because I want her to be mine”

“I already know that but not the compliment part” I smile.

“She’s so keep on replying your mails but afraid to let me know about it” then she stops talking because of my phone which vibrates indicating a call. Mino! I signal Somi to keep quiet and I answer the phone.

“Mino I’m sorry I haven’t answer your calls bec---“

“Jen, I’m on my way to L.A. I want to talk to you very important. I’ll see you later” then Mino hangs up didn’t give her a chance to respond.