DON'T LEAVE ME

This is not a request. I came up with my own idea.

Sometimes love means to let go of someone who is very precious to you. The most painful feeling in this world is that two person love each other but can't have each other. Can't cherish their moment together....

Jimin also had to suffer from the same thing. Just because Yoongi was a mafia leader and Jimin was a college student, that doesn't mean they can't fell for each other.

But as you all are aware about the bitchy society....Their love was not acceptable by Yoongi's family. They hate the fact that their son wants to marry some lower class boy.

Yoongi's so called family made Jimin believe that he is an unauspicious boy. Wherever he goes, there will be bad luck.

Just like his mother died while giving birth to his younger brother and his brother also died at the same time.

Just like his father killed himself because he was becoming a burden. And how he will also become a burden for Yoongi. He will also ended up being a bad luck for their son. Jimin being an innocent bean, easily believed them making their evil plan successful.

He decided to end things with Yoongi but he won't be able to face him so he decided to leave a note for him that would convince the older.

Sorry Yoongi, but you are no longer fun. I found myself more rich daddy. Yes you got it right. Do you really thought that I would  love a murderer like you? But let me tell you. You were just a time pass for me. I got bored from you. So just fuck off and never show me this shitty face of yours.

Park Jimin.  

Jimin was now in airport catching a flight for India. Jimin knew that Yoongi will somehow try to look for him so we decided to leave South Korea.

"I-i I'm sorry Yoonie. B-but this is the b-best for you. You w-will loose everything if I s-stay by yo-your side. Making y-you hate me was the only way to make you give up on me. Pl-please forgive me." Jimin mumble while a tear rolled down from his cheecks.

* Somewhere else~~~~~

"WHERE IS HE? WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO HIM?" He yelled at his family members while throwing things here and there. He was still not ready to believe what was happening. For him, it was a nightmare that will soon end but alas! "I told you that you shouldn't have chose that filthy lower class boy. They are just hungry for money all the time. I warned you about him but you didn't listen." His mom said in a calm voice.

Yoongi was devastated. His Jiminie, used him? Did he really pretend to be in love with him? Did he really used him? No. Clearly impossible. He can easily read human expression. Jimin never, I repeat never ever showed any kind of greed. It was only loyalty and love.

"Just wait Park Jimin. Wait till I find you. You are mine. Only mine. If he is not mine then I won't let any other bastard to have him." 

5 YEARS LATER

*Jimin's P.O.V

It's been 5 years. 5 years since I broke his heart and left him. And I hate myself. I hate that even after breaking someone, I still love them. Yes. I still love him. He is my first and last love. Since the moment I fell for him, I decided that I won't let anyone to take the place in my heart that I hold for my Yoonie.

Right now, I again return back to Seoul and now I'm a dance teacher. I run my own dance class.

Today, like daily, as I was returning home from my class, I saw a hooded man beating a masked man. Before I could call someone for help, the hooded man ran away, leaving the masked man unconscious there. I ran towards him turn him around. He looked awfully familiar. But I just shrugged that thought and immediately called the ambulance.

The doctors took him to OT and I complete all the formalities and waited for his conscious to return. Not that I cared. I just want him to give me his family contact so that I can call his family. After all as a Homo sapien, it's my responsibility.

After fer hours, the doctor came out and told me that he is completely fine and he wanted to meet me. I nodded and went inside. I saw he was still wearing his mask. Strange. He looked at me and widen his eyes like he had seen a ghost. His stares was burning a hole inside me. I tried to ignore it and asked,

"Are you feeling okay? Do you need anything?" He just nodded his head yes and then no. "Can you give me your relative's contact so that I can update them about your condition?" He again nodded his head to no. I guess he is dumb. Then he gesture me to bring the notepad that was placed near the window. I grabbed it, took a pen out and started having conversation with him.

[Jimin's reply]
[Yoongi's reply]

[Did you know why that man was beating you? Do you have any idea who it might be?] 

[No]

[Why you are wearing a mask?]

[I have a ugly scar on my left cheek. So to cover it, I wore mask.]

[What's your name?]

[ Kim Yugin.]

[I am Park Jimin. Nice to meet you. I should leave now. I will again visit you tomorrow. Take some rest.]

As I was about to get up from my stool, he grabbed my wrist. His touch felt very familiar. I looked at him. He said thank you in sign language. I smiled at him and a tear rolled down from my cheecks. I didn't realize untill he pointed out. I quickly rubbed my eyes and said, "Oh....it's nothing. I felt kind of deja-vu. Six years ago, just like you, I saved a person."

He again gesture me to give him pen and notepad.

[Where is that person now?]

[I don't know. Maybe living his life happily with his family, pretty wife or maybe kids.]

[Do you love that person?]

On reading that question, I felt a bit uncomfortable then said, "Hey! it's very rude to attack your saviour with questions."  I tried to sound a little offended. He giggled but I could felt his grin behind his mask. "Oh! It's getting late now. See you tomorrow then." I waved at him and left hospital and head towards my home.

........To Be Continued.......