LOVE AT FIRST HUG

This is a request from afifa-sameen. Sorry for updating this late. As I was on hiatus for two months. Hope this will meet with your expectations.

• Character discription: Min Yoongi is senior of high school with tag of bad boy. If you mess with him, you did the biggest mistake of your life.
Jung Hoseok, a junior of the same high school with happy cheerful personality and is a scaredy cat

• Category: Smut and fluff

Situation: Both of them, never cross each other's path untill that fateful encounter.

Extra Information: Yoongi don't have a pleasant childhood that made him claustrophobic.

Min Yoongi, a.k.a bad boy of Bangtan High. His presence is enough to make you shiver. Namjin and Taekook, his only friends he could trust. But is he really is the bad boy of school?

The answer is, not really. When he was a freshman, he beat some seniors who were bullying a freshman. And since then he got a tag of bad boy. He is so lazy that he didn't bother to waste his energy to correct people. He still beat people, but with genuine reason.

But one thing no one knows about him is that he craves for someone who would love him. Who don't give a damm about the rumours and truly acknowledge him.

Oblivious of those things, a boy named Jung Hoseok a.k.a. sunshine, step his foot inside the principal office to get his schedule. He can't wait to start his first day.

No matter how gloomy your day is, his smile can make you forget about all those things that ruin your day. He is an optimistic person. Always believe what he see rather then believing in stupid rumors. But there is one thing that he never saw but still believe in them. GHOST. Even a name of a horror movie is enough to scare the hell put of him.

He was finding his classroom but he didn't manege to see a small boy in hurry, resulting in clashing on him. Hoseok helped him to get up. The boy apologies but Hoseok being Hoseok, gave him his sunshining smile making the boy blush. "Hello, I'm Jung Hoseok. I'm new here. What's your name?"

" I'm Park Jimin. Nice to meet you."

" Um....I'm kind of lost. Can you show me the direction towards my class?"

" Yeah..sure...show me your time table." Hoseok hand him his time table and and Jimin after noticing it, gasp. "OMG!! You are in my class. Wow, let's be friends." With that both shook hands and walked towards their class. "And yes. As a friend, I want to give you an advise. Try to stay away from Yoongi. It will be good for your own health."

"Who is he and why?" Hoseok gave Jimin a confused look. Jimin signed and told everything he knew about Yoongi. But ofcouse, those were all what he heard from others. "That's bullshit. Rumors are not true. You can't judge a perosn by these stupid rumors. Maybe...he beat students... he might have a reason to so."

"But Ho-" "Enough Jimin. I won't believe until I witness his rudeness with my eyes." Jimin sighed. One thing he learned about his new friend that he can't win an arguement against him.

~~Same day during lunch~~

Yoongi and his friends gathered in canteen for lunch. They all were talking about random things until Taehyung brought up a new topic. "Hey! Today, a new boy came in our class. His name is Jung Hoseok. His smile...my God! It can make you go blind. It's so bright. Like a sunshine." Jungkook being possessive boyfriend, grabbed Taehyung's waist and pulled him close. "Why are you telling us that? Got bored with this bunny?" Yoongi said in a teasing tone. Making Jungkook tighten his grip and Taehyung whined. But to calm Jungkook down, he pecked his lips, imidiately making his boyfriend red as tomato.