A Strange Turn Of Events. (Preview)

You should already know the disclaimer but for all you newcomers, here it is once more!

I don't own Danny Phantom. I just own this story idea and any original characters that may appear.

Here's the Quote of the day:

Last Time:

As he settled down into the soft sheets and the pillow that caressed his head in a tender hold. The questions that had been overtaking his mind, twisting it until all that was left was confusion, began to settle down. Danny let out a small sigh and closed his eyes, allowing himself to relax for once in his life.

The last thought that entered his head, as the darkness of sleep took over was a simple, but very important, one.

What happened to me?

And without further ado,

On with the story!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Danny was woken up the next morning by a nurse bringing him breakfast.

He didn't take it at first since he was still disoriented from just waking up and his mind was trying to catch up with the rest of his body.

The smell hit him like one of Dash's punches, hard and fast, and that's what it took for his mind to fight from the hold of sleep. His mouth started watering as his stomach rumbled.

The nurse didn't say anything, she just placed the tray across his lap as he propped himself up so that his back rested within the confounds of his pillow. His stomach growled louder, he was surprised that his Dad hadn't woken up yet to try and steal his bacon or maybe swipe a pancake or two, because the breakfast in front of him made the young man question if he was in the right hospital.

There, on the plate was a stack of the fluffiest looking pancakes that Danny had ever seen. Next to the stack was a couple of eggs that looked to have been cooked to perfection with a light dash of pepper and salt sprinkled onto each one. Then there were the four stripes of crispy, crunchy, looking bacon with a light drizzle of syrup between them. Next to the plate, was a tall glass of orange juice that sparkled in the morning light like a gemstone, it practically radiated the same energy as, Danny was going to be truthful here, something that was about to give him a Side Quest.

Further down was a napkin where his fork, spoon, and knife sat next to the innocent-looking piece of toast that had butter on it. It was the otherworldly orange juice that the young man drowned in one long gulp.

He shivered as it went down before placing the glass back onto his plate. Picking up the knife and fork, Danny began cutting into his pancakes.

The knife went through the cooked batter with ease. His hands moved of their own acord, cutting this way and that way, until each of the five pancakes had been sliced into a neat array of triangles.

Blue orbs stared at the three-sided shapes with a deep frown on his handsome features. Danny didn't know why, but he had never felt the need to blast something to smithereens as much as he did in those few seconds.

He must have been a strange sight to behold. A teen glaring down at his triangle-shaped pancakes as though the food had wronged him in some way.

A slight pain crept into his eyes, causing a stinging sensation to start in certain areas, it then grew and grew like a mighty, oak, tree until Danny couldn't take it anymore and blinked his eyes.

Something flashed in the corner of his eye once he had opened them again, catching his attention like a cat who had just saw a laser pointer dot. He whipped his head around to catch it, but it was gone not a second later.

Blinking in confusion, Danny turned his attention back to his flapjacks which were now shaped like squares.

(Weren't they triangles a second ago?) Danny questioned in his mind, but it was soon cut short by a lengthy, tortuous, sound as though a hippo had just woken up and was yawning.

He wasn't too far off, Jack Fenton had just woken up.

(He really does sound like a Hippo) Danny turned his attention away from his meal to focus on his family, who was waking up one by one.