Prologue

hi guys so this is the first chapter of my rewrite of my other river dale/teen wolf crossover and I really hope you enjoy it
This takes place at the start of season 4 for teen wolf and with river dale it is completely au because it's going to be teen wolf plot with riverdale characters slotted in.  oh and also were just gonna pretend that the start of season 4 is the start of a new school year because 1. its fun and 2. makes more sense for the story.
Enjoy
———————————
 The last night of summer was coming to a depressing end and school was merely  a few hours away. 

Before the summer the new mayor David Baker ( replacing Hiram Lodge) had announced he was planning on knocking Riverdale high during the summer months due to the increase of students moving states after the whole black hood incident resulting in a lack of funding, this however caused a uproar from the citizens of Riverdale as where would they send their students now? well the answer to that question was found in the neighbouring town of Beacon Hills where Beacon Hills high school was also suffering from a decline in students after the mass amounts of sacrifices that happened the previously school year, this caused families to basically flee as far away as possible from Beacon Hills for fear of being maimed. The solution to both this problems was of course a merge, which actually went surprisingly well with the citizens of Beacons Hills and only one brick through the mayor's office from Riverdale but overall a lot better than expected.

A certain group of formerly riverdale students had mixed opinions on the matter, well everyone in the group thought it would be a good chance to meet new people and make new friends and they had a positive outlook on the situation, well everyone except for a certain beanie obsessed  teenage boy who thought it was a awful idea and had a negative outlook on practically  everything.

  This group of friends had spent the summer at a lake house owned by the richest member of the group Veronica lodge, who's father had just been sent to jail for ten years, so naturally they were celebrating. The group consisting of Veronica lodge, her boyfriends Archie Andrews (or Archinkins as Veronica likes to address him), Veronica's best friend the perfect Betty Cooper and Betty's emo boyfriend Jughead Jones. This group of teens had a relaxing summer, sunbathing by the lake, taking the boat out and sipping champagne in the jacuzzi.

but now the group of Riverdale friends were back at home, and were excitedly awaited there first day of term, well some were the complete opposite of excited, some meaning Jughead Jones.

However another group of teens or pack of teens in the neighbouring town of Riverdale had a less than relaxing summer, so much that they had completely forgotten about the merge as they had more important matters at hand than worrying about school, there friend was missing and had been missing for months.
The pack which consisted of Scott McCall, the alpha, Stiles stilinski, the human that was for a while possessed by an evil spirit, it was very evil, but has recently got better, Malia Tate, the coyote, Lydia Martin, the banshee and Kira yukimura, the badass sword wielding thunder kitsune.

This group of teens led a very different summer since their missing friend was there number 1 priority, after a summer of non stop searching there search finally led them to Mexico where they spent their last weekend of freedom before school starts again. During that extremely boring weekend they managed to get kidnapped by some hunters who tortured scott, found out kate was still alive and travelled to a egyptian temple where they finally found Derek, ten years younger but hey at least he's alive.

After dumping teenage Derek off at animal clinic with Deaton and Lydia to watch over him, the rest of the teens headed home to finally get some sleep for their first day back and there first day ever at riverhills high school, well the teens were currently unaware of this since they had completely forgotten.

a/n this chapter is quite short and extremely boring but it's only the prologue so expect more next chapter which hopefully won't be long away