further conspiracy's

well this is long long overdue, oops

hope your all being safe and i hope you all enjoy the chapterx

Archie Andrews, Veronica Lodge, Betty Cooper and Jughead Jones, wandered through the large hallway of Beacon Hills high school occasionally watching the new groups and recognising some familiar faces. Only a few of the students from Riverdale had chosen to come to Beacon Hills since there beloved school had been forced to shut because of a unfortunate stream of murders that seemed to occur at the school and a mayor who would do anything to keep his daughter miserable. So as the group of friends walked down the corridors there was only a few faces they recognised seeming as most of the parents of the Riverdale students had chosen to send there children to either prep schools or schools further away. Unfortunately for the four one of those who decided to stay happened to be Riverdale's most popular girl and resident Hbic, who was already trying to assert her dominance with the beacon hills students.

"move out the way peasants" she called pushing through a bunch of lacrosse players, who glared at her as she made her way over to the quad of friends, her girlfriend Toni walking behind her, apologising to the people she had pushed.

"well if it isn't the sad breakfast club" she smirked at the group who were leaning on some blue lockers they had been assigned "Cheryl" Archie greeted the rest deciding to remain silent

"i would've thought with your money you would have been shipped of to some snobby private school in London" Jughead commented his bag slightly falling off of his shoulders

Cheryl turned her cold glare to him and if it were anyone else they would have shuddered under the glare but Jughead refused to let some snob scare him "i would rather be anywhere than this school full of degenerates but since my girlfriend is coming here i had no choice"

"well Cheryl, i for one are glad your here" Veronica commented as Betty nodded a long at the comment, only slightly lying

"Thankyou, V and cousin" Cheryl said with her head hung high in the air "would you care to join us as we collected our time tables"

---------------------------------------------------------

Scott was unbelievably stressed, he had spent the whole summer searching desperately for his mentor and by the time he had actually found him, Derek was now a teenager with no clue that his whole family had burned to death in a fire caused by Kate Argent who was now apparently alive.

And now Scott had school and he had to pretend as if everything was normal and he was just a normal resident of Beacon Hills.

It was a lot harder than it looked.

"so its like 2 in the morning" Stiles said drawing Scott from his thoughts of Derek and back to the high school "i wake up and she's just lying right next to me, she just sneaks in. She does it like 5 times a week"

"And then what happens" Scott asked slightly amazed that after everything they've been through they still manage to have normal teenage conversations not that he didn't like it, the fact that the super natural had not taken over his life completely was one of the things that kept Scott going

"This" Stiles answers pulling up the back of his top

"Holy" he reply's glad his friend was finally getting a girlfriend

"yeah right on" he said pulling himself up the final step "after that we spent the rest of the night spooning"

"That sounds okay" Scott said truthfully, not fully engaged in the conversation

Scott listened halfheartedly at Stiles' ramblings until the conversation turned towards malia's parentage. He knew deep down they really should tell her and he also knew there was no way in hell she wouldn't find out eventually and if the news were to come from anyone else she would certainly hate them.