⏤𝙨 𝙣 𝙤 𝙬 𝙞 𝙣 𝙜

pairing : ot7 bts x f

pairing : ot7 bts x f.reader

genre : very fluffy ; hybrid!au ; snowday fun ; overprotective Namjoon ; yoonmin moment ; hot chocolate fanatic Tae

length : 3.2k

summary : the hybrid pack finally enjoy a day out in the snow for the first time after staying away from it

A/N : I got this request in December from...and so it's pretty late for a snowing scenario but where I'm at it's still freezing so that's the only excuse I'm going to put forward! PLEASE ENJOY AND DON'T HATE ME FOR THE LATENESS-BYE!

✚           ✚           ✚

"What's that?..." Jimin asks curiously, staring out into the garden.

Everyone was having breakfast and, seeing as there was a sliding glass door leading to the garden to the left of the kitchen, you and your family of hybrids were able to stare on at the falling snow. It's magical effect on the landscape had, once again, managed to enamour all that gazed out onto it. It made you giggle to see the hybrids' wondrous wide eyes as they devour the scene before them and completely dismiss their hearty breakfast of bacon, eggs, french toast, and melon mint salad.

"It's called snow, Jimin," Jin spoke up as you nodded along, sipping on your freshly brewed tea.

"What does it do?" Hoseok muses, eyes wide and sparkling at the phenomenon happening right before his eyes. He looked so innocent and sweet, you couldn't help but grow a wider smile.

"It just falls from the sky and onto the ground, Hobi," you coo, "it's much more fun to have than rain because you can play around in it," at your statement, the golden retriever hybrid's tail instantly started to wag in excitement.

"Play around? How?" you're sure his eyes can widen further if he wanted them to but you don't want him getting too overexcited before breakfast. Although you would have liked to further encourage his enthusiasm and merriment, you thought it best to calm the excitable pup down enough, first, to have his morning meal before allowing him to indulge in the scenery out in the cold.

"I'll show you later, Hobi, maybe after breakfast," he nodded happily, continuing to eat but in a merrier manner than usual, which was surprising as you didn't believe he could be any happier than his usual disposition. This comes as a form of comfort for you, knowing that the sweet boy can only ever be happy and never sad, it made you believe that he took on an optimistic role during tough times.

You're sure that he assumed the role of the optimist in his odd pack; no wonder the others always appear to look towards him (especially the younger ones) during times of distress or anxiety. All he had to do was flash his reassuring smile and they'll be smiling back just as happily, ready to take on the world with new reassurance and a thirst for adventure rather than apprehension.