⏤𝙗 𝙚 𝙜 𝙧 𝙪 𝙙 𝙜 𝙞 𝙣 𝙜

𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 : ot7 bts x f

𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 : ot7 bts x f.reader

𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙧𝙚 : fluff ; hybrid!au ; jealous hybrids ; excessive scenting ; oblivious reader

𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙝 : 3.5k

𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮 : when bts get jealous

𝙖/𝙣 : I'm sorry this took so long! But here it is so I hope it's to everyone's liking! Enjoy the read my pretty dollies!

✚           ✚           ✚

⇢ One of the many things that you've come to enjoy was taking walks. To be more specific, you enjoyed taking walks with Namjoon.

⇢ He's always had an affinity for being surrounded by wilderness. You've asked him many times to explain the reasoning behind such a unique interest but he has never been able to give you a forthright answer. You can only guess that it has something to do with his animal counterpart being 'wilder' than the others - the only exception being Taehyung, your precious tiger hybrid.

⇢ From the very beginning, as everyone was settling in, you noticed how evidently tense the wolf hybrid had been. Certainly, his form was relaxed and submitting itself into the mountains of blankets and pillows and comfort that being inside a house provided him with but...there was always something hanging over him that had his fingers fidgetting with anything in his reach.

⇢ He was constantly restless.

⇢ It made you apprehensive seeing him in such a state.

⇢ At first, you didn't know what to do because you thought you did it all. You gave him space, fed him until his buttoned shirt was fit to burst, kept his environment comfortable...whatever you were missing must be something you couldn't give him.

⇢ It wasn't until you caught him staring out the tall windows that you realised what the missing piece was.

⇢ Every day, up until now, he had been surrounded by open woodland. He was a part of the outside scene, living on what nature was able to provide. It only made sense that the sudden change in environment would prompt skittish tendencies from a usually unruffled individual such as him.

⇢ His eyes looked so forlorn and desperate as his brows forced his forehead to wrinkle up worryingly. This wouldn't do. You remember smiling sympathetically to yourself that day, disappointed at how obvious it was, and yet, you couldn't even figure it out.

⇢ He must have been the one that had been surviving in the wild a lot longer than the others, hence why he looked so heartbroken.

⇢ Without a moment's hesitation, you wrapped up to tread through the woodland trails with him that afternoon. The cold was biting you relentlessly through your many layers of clothing whilst the uneven ground made your ankles sorely cry out in discomfort but you didn't mind.