⏤𝙥 𝙖 𝙨 𝙨 𝙞 𝙣 𝙜 𝙩 𝙞 𝙢 𝙚

𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 : ot7 bts x f

𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 : ot7 bts x f.reader

𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙧𝙚 : fluff ; hybrid au ; bts!hybrids ; bts!poly ; poly au

𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙝 : 9.1k

𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮 : when you introduce bts to interesting things that they quickly develop into their individual hobbies

𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 : pg

𝙖/𝙣 : this...became longer than I ever anticipated but I guess it can explain why it took so long for me to finally update these imagines. Ya'll are getting fed today! Please excuse any grammatical or spelling mistakes and enjoy the read my pretty dollies! Thank you so much for taking the time to read this, by the way, I really appreciate it. I hope everyone is staying safe and well during this pandemic! Lots of love x

✚           ✚            ✚

It takes time to adjust to a new environment because everything is unfamiliar and strange.

Naturally, you were very accepting over your new hybrids finding it perplexing to habituate themselves with you right away. However, you didn't want them becoming bored out of their minds lounging around your home with nothing to do.

So... you made it your personal mission to introduce them to different activities that they could potentially grow an interest for and cultivate into a hobby.

They would have a lot of time on their hands and, although it's quite endearing to see their expressions of boredom, you were eager to see what kind of expression they'd pull should they discover something they like and explore everything there is to know about it.

You have to be smart about things though.

Although you were going to be introducing many different things to them to potentially sprout an interest, they had to have complete jurisdiction over what they paid attention to and how they went about exploring what they wanted to enquire about.

They need to know and feel that they have full control over their interests so as to avoid a sense of obligation to invest time in things outside of 'satisfying' their 'owner' - it makes you shudder just thinking of them calling you that.

Once they do find something they are riveted by, all that's left for you to do is assure them that you will do anything and everything to help them get and achieve whatever they want out of their new passion.

It won't be easy but you'll start with some baby steps

✚           ✚            ✚