Part 3 - New Info

SHEOGORATH'S VIEWPOINT

Sheogorath turned his thoughts toward the legendary crystal he had learned about. Sources came from various places, but the most information came from

Skyrim's College of Winterhold. The crystal was Jyggalag's, but the Prince of Madness didn't know why it existed, what it was for, or how to use it. He didn't even know why the Daedra of Order sealed it away in such a location as he did.

He wondered how Deirdre was faring. He hadn't heard from her in about three days. He doubted she was dead. He didn't take her for a fool because she certainly wasn't one. She'd be back soon enough.

As evening progressed a Mezdan suddenly entered his throne room and immediately stood before him.

"Yes?"

"My Lord, Deirdre is back. She's not in the greatest shape and a doctor is tending to her wounds. Haskill will report to you as soon as she is ready to be seen."

He felt a twinge of panic when he heard she wasn't in good shape, and then immediately pushed the feeling out. She was an expendable mortal, he reminded himself. If she was wounded or died it was for the greater good. These things happen. Preferable that she NOT die, of course.

After some time, Haskill appeared and lazily said "She's ready to be seen my Lord."

"Have you offered her some good wine to ease the pain?" The Daedra questioned.

"Yes, she's fairly comfortable. She's a little bit out of sorts because of the wine, but nothing to be expected differently with that. Apparently she has good news to report."

"Oh! This should be fun!" He skipped down the hallway.

The door to her room was cracked open. He pushed it slowly open and quietly made his way to the chair by her bed. The movement of him sitting down caused her eyes to open. The way she looked was more than tipsy, she was positively loaded. She smiled stupidly over at him.

"I did it Sheo!" She slurred.

Sheo, that was cute. He waited for her to continue.

"Found the cave! I did it! But..." She motioned for him to come closer as if it were critical it be kept a secret between the two of them.

"Only it wasn't a cave! It was a tiny opening in the ground, but when I got inside..."

She proceeded to projective vomit in his face. Thankfully most of it was wine as she'd not eaten recently. He froze, his eyes closed, then he proceeded to roar with laughter. This was the most hilarious thing that had happened in a while and he could go for a hearty laugh with all this Greymarch shit hovering over the horizon. He just couldn't stop laughing.

"Sorry, I puked on you" She said idiotically.

He just laughed even harder. He wiped his sleeve across his face to at least dry it a little. "Continue" He laughed through tears.

"Anyway... it wasn't a cave! It was an underground temple. The floor was littered with.... These... entire skeletons...." She went to grab them off the nightstand but instead the pouch went straight to the floor.

"Oh! Ooops!"

He bent down and picked it up. He opened it up and dumped several crystal finger bones into his palm. His brow furrowed as he tried to make sense of things. He always forgot nothing ever made sense anyway.

"Entire skeletons and bones just like this?"

"Yep! And strange.." She proceeded to dry heave a few times. "And strange writings not from you. They were far too symmetrical, uniform, I have never seen anything so eerily perfect. It was creepy"