SUMMARY

"to the girl who had EVERYTHING...

and LOST it all the same."

✰✰✰

CASS, a vibrant and headstrong young Padawan, knows exactly what the rest of her life will look like. She'll become a Jedi Knight alongside her best friend, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and will serve the Republic as the first line of defense in the ever-present fight for peace that plagues the galaxy.

But fate has other plans. When a trip to Naboo goes terribly wrong, Cass will be forced to question everything she's ever known. For the world is anything but black and white, and picking a side can have deadly consequences...

 For the world is anything but black and white, and picking a side can have deadly consequences

Hello all, and welcome to RENEGADE!

I cannot express how excited I am to begin this story. I'm so excited for you all to meet Cass, and go with her on her journey (I've got some stuff planned for her, to say the least).

This is an Obi-Wan Kenobi fic; the story will begin prior to the events of Episode One, and conclude after the events of Episode Three.

Before you get started, I think it's only fair to warn you that this will NOT be a fast burn. I love me some drawn-out love stories, but if that's not your thing feel free to exit now.

While there most certainly is a love at the center of this story, I wouldn't define this as a love story persay. At its heart, this is the story of a young woman finding her place in a changing world.

Finally, I'd like to remind that the only parts of this story that belong to me are Cass and any other non-recognizable characters. Everything else is the wonderful brainchild of George Lucas and Star Wars!

Now that all the boring stuff is out of the way, here's RENEGADE! I hope you enjoy reading it half as much as I've enjoyed writing it :)