Chapter Two

Jimin
I was on my way to my office when I saw Dr.Nezuko. I stopped and greeted her.
"Hi! Dr.Nezuko!" I said in a happy tone. She noticed and smiled
"Oh! Jimin! It's been a long time since I seen you!" She replied and I smiled back her
"Yeah! It's been about 2 weeks since we last seen each other" I replied back at her.
"How have you been? I heard that you signed out another successful patient again, congratulations!" She said to me happily
"I been great! Completed some goals" I said to her. She checked her watch and looked back up at me.
"I have to go Jiminie, see you next time" she said to me and I said goodbye to her. I continued my way to the office. I arrived at my office and went in.
It looks the usual white office that I have.

I looked over at some paperwork's that I have to sign

I looked over at some paperwork's that I have to sign. I skimmed over at the files that Lisa gave me. There was a note attached on each file saying that I will start next week.
I was planning for tomorrow when nurse Lisa rushes in!
"DR.PARK! We have a problem! One of your patient is having a breakdown in the cafeteria." She yelled at me and I rushed to the place immediately. When I was running towards the cafeteria and I hear yells. I immediately recognized who it is. I slammed the door and saw that I was correct. It was Soobin in the middle of the cafeteria causing a wreckage.
"Soobin CALM DOWN!" I yelled towards him. He didn't hear me and continued yelling and hitting other patients.
I turned towards Nurse Lisa and asked
"Do you have a syringe with sleeping liquid?"
"Yes I do it's right here" she says handing it to me. I grabbed it and said
"Get a stretcher and wait for me" She nodded and went to get one.
After I said that I walked closer to Soobin slowly.
"Soobin, please calm down" I said while holding the syringe behind me.
"I can't! Someone is here to kill me!" He yelled at me
"No one is here to kill you, it's just your hallucinations,Soobin" I said to him and he kept shaking his head.
"You can at least trust me, let me get closer to you." I told him while walking closer and I went next to him. I hugged him closer to me. He suddenly yelled at someone.
"He's here!" I looked over and it's just my father. I stabbed the syringe into his neck when he isn't paying attention. He fell asleep immediately. Soobin laid on my chest and I nodded at Lisa to bring the stretcher.
She brought the stretcher and I laid Soobin on it. I put a blanket on him to keep him warm.
"Bring him to his room" I said her and she left. My father walked up to me. I looked at him.
"What do you want" I asked him and he looked at me with a sad expression
"Jiminie, can I talk to you?" He said to me
"Sure" I said to him
"Let's go to my office" he said and walked to the glass elevator.
We arrived at his office and my father told me to sit down on the chair.i sat down and looked at him.
"What do you want to talk about?" I said with no feeling
"Can we have a dinner night out tomorrow?" He asked. After he said that I looked at him with a expression. I was shocked that he didn't know what tomorrow was.
"Do you even know what is happening tomorrow?" I told him trying not to get mad at him.
"Was there anything happening tomorrow?" He replied with a confused face. I couldn't take it anymore. I stand up and looked at him.
"of course you forgot what is happening tomorrow. You didn't even care about it!" I yelled at him. He slapped me on the face. I put my hand on my cheek. I should've expected this.
"PARK JIMIN! Stop raising your voice at me!" He yelled back at me with an angry face.
"Like the hell I care! You don't even care about your family! Do you know what tomorrow is?!IT'S MOM'S DEATH ANNIVERSARY TOMORROW!!" I yelled back at him and walked out the door. I slammed it really loud. I don't even care about if it broke or not.

I walked back to the cafeteria with a angry expression. I went to the counter and grabbed a bottle of water. I was gonna leave when the cafeteria lady stopped me.
"Hey, Dr.Park" she said to me
"Yes?" I turned around to her trying to calm down.
"Here's some mochi I made for you. I hope you like it" she said handing me a small container.
"Thank you!" I said to her and left.
I walked back to my office to pack my stuff up to leave and go home. I walked to the front desk and told the receptionist that I won't be back for 3 days. I went to my car and drove home.
When I arrived home, I left the car and went in. I throw the empty water bottle in the recycling bin and went to the kitchen. I grabbed a mochi out of the container to eat it. It was red bean flavored, I like it. I put the container in the refrigerator with a sticky note that says 'Don't touch it'.
I went up stairs and put the files I need to look over on the desk. I sat down and begin looking at the files. I have six patients for me to help. I read the names of my patients.

Kim Namjoon

Kim Seokjin

Min Yoongi

Jung Hoseok

Kim Taehyung

Jeon Jungkook