Chapter 4

I AM SO SORRY!!!  I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY LATELY THAT I COMPLETELY NEGLECTED MY STORY!!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!! :( I feel like I am such a mean person for making you wait so long but I am SO happy with all the positive comments I am getting!! I will try and update more as best as I can. :) Probably not tomorrow though cause my little sisters b-day party is tomorrow. Well, anyway, enjoy! And please forgive me!!!

      They stood in front if the entrance to the dark forest. "This whole place just completely creeps me out!"Sakura shuddered. "It should!" Anko chuckled. "They call it the forest of death, and soon enough, you're going to find out why." Naruto huffed. Moriko couldn't help the smile as Naruto mocked the proctor. She had to cover her mouth with her hand to stifle her laugh! Once he was done, Anko smiled at him. "So. . . . looks like we got ourselves a tough guy." Moriko predicted her next move, watching as the kunai came at him. She scowled, intercepting it and pulling Naruto away from Anko as she appeared behind him. Anko narrowed her eyes at her and she bowed. "I apologize Mrs., but I could not stand by as you attempted to make a fool of my friend." She stood up straight, looking at Naruto out of the corner of her eyes. "Although, sometimes he needs a little humility." She muttered.

Anko's thoughts: She's a Hana. Her movements were fast and she was able to predict my moves. . . hm.

Anko stared at her for a moment longer before suddenly becoming tense. Moriko got in a defensive stance, holding her arm out in front of Naruto as if to protect him. She didn't like the chakra coming towards them. In the blink of an eye, a woman was standing behind Anko. In her long, snake like tongue, was Anko's kunai. "I was just returning your kunai." Her voice was dark and chilling, sending shivers down Moriko's spine. "Why thank you grass ninja. You know, I really only recommend you stand this close behind me," She grabbed the kunai away from the grass ninja. "if you want to reach you're premature end." The woman's tongue retracted. "My pardon. With the sight of blood and your blade slicing through my hair, I'm afraid I just became excited. I meant you no harm." Moriko didn't like the feeling she was getting from the mysterious woman, her eyes narrowing. Moriko bit her cheek when the woman's eyes landed on her, a dark smirk appearing on her lips. Moriko resisted the urge to fidget under her gaze, not wanting to show the woman any weakness. The woman finally turned, walking away. Moriko watched her closely, only slightly relaxing. 'Something about that woman gives me a really bad feeling.' She thought. She walked back over to Sasuke. Anko snapped out of her thoughts and pulled out consent forms, explaining the obvious purpose of them. She then explained the test as Moriko listened intently. When Anko was done, everyone moved away to read and sign them. "Nervous?" She asked Sasuke. He had been quiet the whole time. Not necessarily abnormal for him, but she could tell there was something on his mind. "Something about that woman bothers me." Moriko nodded, knowing exactly who he was talking about. "Me too." She sighed. "But I am sure we will make it out of this just fine." He nodded. When it was time, they brought the consent form to the stand, getting a heavens scroll in return. "Listen up! All the teams have received their scrolls so go to your assigned gates and wait there. When the gates open, the test is on!"

      They waited at gate twelve and Moriko couldn't help but stare at the gates with worry. What is the event that she has to change? What will happen is she fails? She was snapped out of her thoughts when Anko's voice sounded, signalling the start of the second exam.

I know it's short but please forgive me. A really important chapter is coming up next so I felt I had to stop it here. I hope you enjoyed!!! :)