CHAPTER 3

Mother and Daughter-in-law Alliance

The relationship between mother and daughter-in-law could be an abyss of suffering or harmonious, and this relationship was very important in a marriage.

If your husband was filial, as long as mother-in-law was unsatisfied, even if he loves you, can only be helpless, if your husband wasn’t filial, that would be a different matter.

Very clearly, my husband was a filial son.

Undeniably, I had experienced many relationships, father-daughter relationship, mother-daughter relationship, classmate relationship, teacher-student relationship, colleague relationship, friendship, and even man-woman relationships, only mother-in-law relationship have I never experienced, can’t say not curious, anticipate and nervous was a lie.

And the most embarrassing thing was that not only were we caught by her in bed, we also wasn’t marrying each other for love.

After all, the deep influence from the Hong Kong TVB drama, “My Brutal Mother-in-law,” impacted me of being scared of the upcoming relationship between mother-in-law, added with my mother’s mistakes, resulting in an indelible dark shadow in my childhood.

But according to mother-in-law’s action this morning, she doesn’t seem to be that kind of brutal mother-in-law, right?

As the action-oriented men and women of the twenty-first century, after making sure that we really did become husband and wife, Han Lei immediately took me back to my home to pack up and move to his house.

Because of my mother-in-law’s command, I have to move into her son’s house by today, and go to Han* house for dinner.

Conveniently, Han Lei moved out on his own, such a clever child.

Although I was living at home, but was always that transparent and forgotten person, therefore moving was very effortless, and things belonging to me were really little.

The extent of how I was ignored at home made Han Lei astonished, they didn’t react to us making loud noises in my room, even moving out with a stranger, they didn’t mention a thing. Because the people at home weren’t my family, they are outsiders to me, luckily, they think so as well.  

On the way back to Han Lei’s house, Han Lei seemed to want to say some comforting words to me while driving the car, but I prevented him by smiling and shaking my head. I didn’t need his sympathy, on the contrary, I would like to thank him, thank him for giving me a chance to escape out of the cage and enjoy freedom.

Once again entering Han Lei’s home, I looked around very carefully, the house was very big and clean, the style of the interior was quite simple, just like how he makes people feel very comfortable, this made me like it very much, very satisfied, very happy.

In the future, this will be my home.

Han Lei brought me to the guest room beside his bedroom, helping me move my belongings inside, soon, my bedroom was born.

Be aware! I’m living in the guest room, don’t doubt, that really was the guest room.

Weren’t we married? Wasn’t a married couple supposed to live in the same bedroom? Looking at Han Lei’s back, okay, just act as if he was shy, first sleep apart.